Magical wallpaper

Tagged under Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

AdelaideJ

AdelaideJ

Adelaide

Cancel

Hi! I've just made a wallpaper today and really wanted some opinions and feedback because people might notice something you don't especially if they're more experienced with making them. I posted it on Animepaper for approval and kind of regretting it now because all the wallpapers on there are amazing. I'll be honest, I have no idea what I was doing in that bottom left corner, haha! Anyway, here's my wallpaper and thank you very much in advance :)

http://jocose.comoj.com/wallpapers/001_1920x1200.jpg

• Oct 21, 2012

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

Cancel

I like the fact that you made it look like a book :D
the color and the blending looks good already in my opinion
unfortunately I don't know how if you want to fix it since it looks good already XD
you can try to play with the colors and see if it'll look nicer
but don't mess with the textures, it fits already

Signature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Cancel

It looks pretty neat already as Rissa-chi said so I also can't advise anything anymore in terms of quality or quality issues. I think I've seen the image of this girl somewhere already (what with the eye on the hat and all) but make sure you also link to the resources you used like images, textures etc.

And of course, you can play with colors and lighting, too - perhaps try making the girl a bit darker or saturated to make her stand out more or change some colors. You can even try changing that text to better blend in with the wallpaper or change the colors of those black notebook things - the possibilities are endless, really. But yeah, in terms of quality and acceptance, this is a very solid wallpaper. Looking forward to seeing it in the gallery.

Signature

AdelaideJ

AdelaideJ

Adelaide

Cancel

Thank you for all your feedback and tips :D It feels good to know I'm on the right track and I think I'm ready to submit it now so you can probably close this thread now. :)

• Oct 21, 2012

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.