Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 blank pages on download image - Minitokyo

blank pages on download image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Not sure if this was already posted, but close if there is such a thread.

I keep getting the "Back to browing" link and the thumbnail on the bottom right but no pic. Is it some sort of technicality issue?

Here's the screencap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Mercurion/misc2/Screenshot2012-10-21at113503PM.png

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

Kamui's Leopard

i cant get the full view of this image link, but i got no prob with the other image

I'm having the same issue, but it just started today, in Firefox. When I use IE, the problem is even worse. Pages don't even open in frames, just images and text in a row along the left side of the screen. Running Windows 7.

i too have the same problem.

Problem is partly cleared up, but the random image on the front page is blank, and when you click it, the preview is also blank, but when you cick that, it opens in the full screen view. Also when clicking on a thumbnail, in either wallpaper or scan sections, the preview comes up as a blank image with only the title of the picture at the top of the frame, but when you click it, it opens in a normal full view. All these issues began with the new layout.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

try this link http://forum.minitokyo.net/t73000 and mention that problem, I think they tried to fix one problem and it caused another one :/

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Everything seems to be working fine now. Thanks for clearing up the issue as it was very distracting.

I have the same problem.

I love sexy babydoll sets and feminine things. It makes me feel nice to look good and turn somebody on by doing so.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.