Download image problem

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

myri-chan

myri-chan

Mare-shal Of Ye Ataponist Maquis

Cancel

hello ,
Excuse me to distubing you but there is a problem with image gallery and downloading?! i can't see any image ?
can you solve this problem Thank you for your attention .

have a nice day

For The New Lunar Republic!Signature Image

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Cancel

I got the same issue after 6 images. (and Zerochan.net)

Screencap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Mercurion/misc2/Screenshot2012-10-21at113503PM.png

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

myri-chan

myri-chan

Mare-shal Of Ye Ataponist Maquis

Cancel

Quote by DaemoroI got the same issue after 6 images. (and Zerochan.net)

Yes exactly that what i see!
we have all the same problem :(

For The New Lunar Republic!Signature Image

raku-amatsu

raku-amatsu

Shugo Tenshi

Cancel

I am getting it to not sure of the cause though

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

I'm having no trouble when it comes to downloading things. where are you logging onto mt from, what is your browser, your net speed and what time of the day do you come on to check out mt? some areas block downloading from mt or doing certain features, same with using certain devices. the better browser is google chrome, firefox and the likes, there was some odd update to IE and it's been causing a lot of errors on a lot of things/sites and if you are using a slow net connection this can also cause a problem. hope this helps resolve some of the issues this might be causing. here lately mt has been loading/running slower than usual so this could also be linked to people, especially if you are using a slower net/system.

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

Right click> Open Image in New Tab> image should continue loading.

idk what the issue is, but for some of the larger scans, they tend to not load on MT regardless what browser you're on. (I'm using Google Chrome, btw.)

Signature Image

Snowzi

Snowzi

Awesome-o-saurus

Cancel

Yep count me in too, I can see about half the image before it cuts off, regardless whether I open image in new tab or same window. (Im Firefox)
So this has been happening for over a month now - any updates to this even being looked into?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
There Is No Such Thing As Coincidence - Only Inevitability

• Nov 24, 2012
Cancel

I too am having this issue, only nothing loads at all, so there is nothing to right-click. The rest of the site is looking...how shall I say, glitch-y? right now though so I'm not super surprised at the moment, but I was experiencing similar issues last month as well.

Cancel

Yeah, I've had this problem sometimes previously and it seemed to fix itself after a while and now it's started once again. Opening in a new tab, sadly, doesn't work.

• Dec 08, 2012

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Cancel

So far it appears that scans are downloading normally once again.

If you run into any further issues, please be sure to post in here to let the staff know!

Signature Image

• Dec 08, 2012

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.