Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kill the Ant - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

Ants are amazingly resilient creatures. So let's try and kill one!
Suggest one way the ant is killed, and the next poster states one reason why it stays alive, then suggests another way to kill the ant.

Example:
Harry: The ant is eaten by an anteater.
Ron: The anteater chokes on dirt and spits the ant back out. The ant falls into the swimming pool and drowns.
Hermione: The lifeguard saves it and gives it CPR. The ant...
and so on and so forth.

Let's start killing!

The ant gets knocked and squashed by a football.

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

You know who : avada kedavra!

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

^ Read the rules carefully please. You have to explain why the ant doesn't get killed by the football before suggesting a new way for the ant to die.

Anyway, the ant apperates just in time and dodges the Killing Curse.
The ant climbs onto a frying pan on the stove and is cooked alive.

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Sorry i not really get your examples.

I saw that ant, since i dont like eating baked ant, i put it out from frying pan and smash it. Poor little ant

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

The place where you slapped with the pan was not even so there was a little crater where the ant could stay and not get hit by your pan.

I pour oil onto the ant to suffocate it.

- The Doctor

but the ant easily wades through it to safety. But just to see what ant+oil+sunlight=? I bring out my magnifying glass near the ant..

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.