Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your crazy story? - Minitokyo

What's your crazy story?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Okay, this is a new thread I thought of. First of all, I'm sorry I haven't been on MT lately, I've been extremely busy and stuff XD Anyways, let's get going with this! :) Okay, what's your crazy story of ending up on Minitokyo? Did you come here from a spacecraft? A goat? A flying sausage? What's your story?! :D :D It can be random and totally fake :P And you can say more then one tale :P Enjoy!

Here's mine:

I was randomly gangnam styling in my room, when suddenly, my computer magically turned on, and came to the land of Minitokyo :)
The end :D :D

What's your story? :P

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

agent-Achika

agent-Achika

Nobody can be uncheered

I was playing in a large field of Lilys. The weather was windy & cool. When a big brown grizzly bear suddenly approached me & asked me of I wanted to join MT. He was carrying a large jar of honey surrounded by beeze. I asked him: "What for?". He hold me that it was a glorious world where the sun is always shining & ppl eat icecream along w/other sweet confections for Breakfst, Lunch, Dinner. Each dish is specially made per person. He took me back to his lil cottage where we drank hot cocoa & sat by the hearth. After talking for over 2 hrs I decided I'd do a trial first to determine my ultimate decision. I trialed MT the next day. The rest is history :)

bloosom

bloosom

ºme.∫ø.Luçk¥º

one day.... i was like... doin some googlin ... (searchin cute stuff) and then... when i pressed enter....
..... there was like a site.... that said minitokyo.... (it showed a picture of CHie) ..
i decided (i tempted to click) id take a look.... on the image... (coz it was like cute) ...and then...
....i pressed sign up... and then...i filled up...sum info..and password..like that,,,
and the ````Voila!`` im ...a member... i was...like ... awsome... and then i was like... omgosh...
how does this work... and then ,.. another....member...explained... what this site is.... the end...

and oohh... also made... lotsa friends... (a few)... love ... the ..scans and stuff they made here...so i decided to...uhm.. comment and fav.
those awsome... artworks...coz theres alot of...talented ...people here. (lovely site... to be a part of)... (@^_^@) ... *eats mochie*

.....sweet mochie .....
..... yummy....

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

yeah, sometime i do gangnam style on my room too
XD

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

It was early in the morning, late one night
When two dead boys arose to fight
Back to back, they faced each other
Then drew their swords and shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise and went and killed the two dead boys
(If you do not believe this story ask the blind man, he saw it too)

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

once upon a time.
there was a girl and she is so Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid!
and guess what?

its me. :O

True story.

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

in a faraway galaxy
a young man traveling companied with birds
he shooting those birds to some builds
destroying its and gain some stars
. . .
well that is me playing angry birds star wars edition in my galaxy tab :p

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

*Note: This is your Crazy Story on how you got to Minitokyo :) Not just any crazy story XD

I was traveling with my friends when I saw a magical portal and that's how I got here XD

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.