Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 On zerochan... - Minitokyo

On zerochan...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

...someone created a TAG (under mangaka category) using my deviantart's nickname o.O --> HERE
I don't know who did this, but...it's pretty strange XD

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

..that happens to some artists here... And a whole lot more of artists on dA and pixiv lol.
If you don't like it, report to a Zerochan mod (Fran I guess idk who the others are, really) and get them to delete that wallpaper off Z-chan and Null all your aliases ie. Raffachan, Rafuschan etc.
That way it isn't so likely to happen again ^^;

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

I don't know Ao...actually she (I think it's a girl, since the nickname is "sakura") gave all info and properly credits, so at the end she didn't anything wrong (expect for the thing that I'm not a mangaka XD)
And the other hand I really don't like the policy of that site and I'll prefer to not see my works there ...I don't know, really :/

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Artists have the right to make sure permanently that their work doesn't get published on Z-chan.. By talking to a mod and getting their tags Nulled and stuff.

The only thing is that I'm not entirely sure how they enforce this particular policy. Here, most of the scans/wallpapers mods seem aware of which series/artists on the 'NOPE' list.. Idk about over there.

I know that this has been done at least once, and they cleared all the dA artist's works off Zerochan. lol
Oh yeah, artists are all tagged as Mangaka on Z-chan. xD MT doesn't do all that much differently, albeit using official artists...

I mean, ofc there's the "If you don't want it posted elsewhere, either post it there yourself or better yet, NEVER put it on the Internet" philosophy but eyy, sister site to MT and all anyway. You can control that much at least lol.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Fran can take care of this for you and add you to the "uploader blacklist". :)

Signature Image

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Nono XD Calm down...I was only surprise...don't worry :)
It's okey ;)

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

So, what's the point of the thread lol? I mean, if you were just inquiring you could have PMed a mod either here or at zchan as opposed of creating a thread

Are you ok with your work being there or not?

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

OMG...how did it turn like this? o.o It's only an off topic thread...and I said it isn't not a problem at all, I was only surprise o__________________o
I knew you are a mod there Fran...if it was a problem I OBVIOUSLY send you a PM instead to open a topic >.>

The topic is just because from my point of view is a strange and fun thing, and I don't know it's a common practice in zerochan, SORRY! .__________.

EDIT: I didn't notice it o.o I open the topic in off topic section, not in MT discussion o.o And I did it exactly because I don't need help for it ._________________________.
You totally misterunderstood me o.O

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Err. I didn't move the thread to MT discussions but ok. The off topic section is normally for games and random threads so it didn't quite belong there either.

The thing is if it was just a question or a complaint you could have just PM someone or even asked at zchan.
Minitokyo is a different site from Zerochan, with a different staff with the same owner.
Creating artists tags at zerochan is the only way people have of adding proper credits to submissions. But as a site it doesn't separate official mangaka v/s amateur artists.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Quote by FranErr. I didn't move the thread to MT discussions but ok. The off topic section is normally for games and random threads so it didn't quite belong there either.

From my point of view is a simple random, strange, funny thing ._.
And that "you" it wasn't refer to you (Fran), but it's a general reference...

Quote: The thing is if it was just a question or a complaint you could have just PM someone or even asked at zchan.
Minitokyo is a different site from Zerochan, with a different staff with the same owner.
Creating artists tags at zerochan is the only way people have of adding proper credits to submissions. But as a site it doesn't separate official mangaka v/s amateur artists.

But it isn't a complaint/question at all XD Really, Fran, it's only a BIG misunderstanding! Closed, cancelled this thread and AMEN! I really don't want all this o_______o

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.