Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why did u choose that nick for Minitokyo....??? - Minitokyo

Why did u choose that nick for Minitokyo....???

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

i suddenly want to know why did people choose their nickname.....
myself ..i took my second name and do some little changes...
Sebastian ...--->> sebastiantito...--->>>tiantito....
how did u come up with yours...?????

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I guess just something invented..broken-dreamz....I sound some like stero-typical angst person don't I ^o^''

I guess lately in my life...I had all these dreams mended all together all happily...and somehow, guess this year they just had to shattered ^^'' made me see the truth about things..and well..I guess..that's why all my dreams are broken..

.....................that sounded really really cliche..@____@''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

my name came from the fact that one i ride horses and too i tend to get alittle spacy like i will be daydreamin and my friend will talk to me and i'll talk back but not remeber a thing she said to or i'll not now what some of the stupidiest questions are. bottem line i can be a real airhead sometimes ^_^

Can u belive me?
Still sittin pretty w/ a pistol in hand
Livin to love u, will u be my man?
If i beg, if i plead
Would u please,please,please satisfy me?

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

^^ I chose to use winterlilac09 because 1) winter is my favorite season ^^ 2) lilacs, as well as the magnolia and lilly, is one of my favorite flowers and 3) I put the numbers 09 after all of my usernames/email addresses because it's also my graduation year 2009 :)

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

I use this name for every forum I go to. If you see this name, it's probably me.

Signature

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Quote by winterlilac09^^ I chose to use winterlilac09 because 1) winter is my favorite season ^^ 2) lilacs, as well as the magnolia and lilly, is one of my favorite <A onmouseover="window.status = 'goto: flowers';return 1" onmouseout="window.status=''" href="http://0-29.com/?go=flowers">flowers</A> and 3) I put the numbers 09 after all of my usernames/email addresses because it's also my graduation year 2009 :)

Mwahaha! I graduate 2008!!! :nya:

Quote by D4rkKnightI use this name for every forum I go to. If you see this name, it's probably me.

Do you use Gaia Online?? I know a Dark Knight David or something like that >.> <.<

Well, Vivid is from Vivid Transparency, which is a song title of the Zone of the Enders OSTs. Rein is my dogs name (well she was going to be my dog but my moms fiance said i couldnt have her, so i told him to go screw himself >:D) and i now use her for most of my screenname...Just a token of rememberance for her... She was so cute ^-^

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Afan...ummmm *at a loss of words*
Oh yeah! My username is afan on narutofan.com
so I used the same one. (had the same lapse when
trying to come up with a username XD ^_^' )

I really like japanese word "neko"= cat so I want something like "Nyanko"-it's my nickname at NarutoFan :)
and I invented "Nayako"-"Lost child"?? :hmpf:

i was very lazy to come up with one. so instead i put my real name. i suck wen comes to SN's. ^_^'

Yura

Yura

DarkBlueJ~

from the girl in futtari ecchi
dont know why i chose that name but it was the only one in my head since i couldnt use hitomi thats my nick

This is not a place to play solitaire... Tell me where you want me to be (8)

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

it's from
jackal->my fave animal
x-> just like the symbol
66-> my lucky number :D

very attractive for my self.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chazmoot

shikima king

my relatives call me 'Kasmot' in honor of a long-lost comedian lost to old age. i wanted to add a new age twist and then *poof* it became chazmoot!!! ph3ar m3!!! lolz!!!

waikikiki sneaky between the cheeky!!!

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

This is the nickname I used since 2001
as for the meaning, I don't have a friggin idea >_<
i invented it out of nowhere.... =_=

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

haLaya

haLaya

A Wraith

my friends on the other board started calling me by this nickname.... cause i think they were having trouble pronouncing my original one. ^_^'

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

Why ive choosed Trever for a nickname, I wonder ...im a girl and ive taken a boy name, im weird. Ive could had taken a cool name like much of the people here to be originale, but instead i took Trever... Must be that i like that name, or that i hadnt any idea for a name and i wanted so bad to register on the site lol. It may be too that this name represent a character ive seen in my dreams... doesnt matter. I find this nickname not so bad afterall.

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

there's a similar thread like this one... post your stuff there as it simply got here first

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/5885/

MrSagara

Love. Is. Life.

Quote by D4rkKnightI use this name for every forum I go to. If you see this name, it's probably me.

Rock on, dude...same answer for me as well. :)

Quote by Blaise PascalClarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

Quote by Vivid-Rein

Do you use Gaia Online?? I know a Dark Knight David or something like that &gt;.&gt; &lt;.&lt; Well, Vivid is from Vivid Transparency, which is a song title of the Zone of the Enders OSTs. Rein is my dogs name (well she was going to be my dog but my moms fiance said i couldnt have her, so i told him to go screw himself &gt;:D) and i now use her for most of my screenname...Just a token of rememberance for her... She was so cute ^-^

Uhh....no, I meant exactly D4rkKnight, with the four. I've heard about Gaia Online but don't know a lot about it.

Signature

synkr0nized

crimson angel

With one exception (a small message board in which the user read my profile on another forum and my website and decided to use it), this name is only being used by myself anywhere on the Internet. Meaning I use it for everything.
No, wait, two exceptions. Some Spanish-speaking blogger has her blog under this name, much to my chagrin.

i should claim that to be my own journal, just the International version....

Probably the same as for most people here. I use DaedalusIkari everywhere else. It's original, cool sounding ( i think), there's no reason for me not to use it. ^_^

Quote by Vivid-Rein

Quote by winterlilac09I put the numbers 09 after all of my usernames/email addresses
because it's also my graduation year 2009 :)

Mwahaha! I graduate 2008!!! :nya:

<lol> I graduate this year, so :nya: heheh.

Me? I'm bucket_shot pretty much whenever I'm online. :P Except on DeviantART, where I'm quintessence. Um... It's something someone labelled me with 8 years ago and I'm sticking to it because, as far as I know, there isn't another bucket_shot around (unlike the handful of sakura's and neko-chan's you can find. XD *shrugs* No offence to anyone, please. It's just personal preference).

Well, for a start I kinda like Getbackers and thought it was kinda nice to combine the main characters names. >_>. I could use some other names from other animes, but I thought that they probably are taken...-_-;;

OnePiece Fan

i use this id everywhere i visit.3 stands for name of one of my friends,and the other are code of his girlfriend. ^_^' ^_^'

Signature

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

Raxiv is a simple mach of letters, odesn`t mean a thing.. however i like the way i say it in polish ...

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.