Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why did u choose that nick for Minitokyo....??? - Minitokyo

Why did u choose that nick for Minitokyo....???

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

its just sumthing I have been using since I started to get into communities
eevery community I joined I use this name
tho on some community I put "_nova" behinf (exentric_nova) ^.^

umm...i usually use blackberrymint (coz they're yummy^^) but i guess i wanted a change and it got too long to type so i used septillion here. as to how i came to chose the name, well i was looking up a word in my big fat dictionary and i came upon this word. and i thought "hmm..." i read the meaning and it's actually a number that has 42 zeros teehee so much larger than a million. i liked it so i signed up here using that name.

~mintyness~
Signature

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

intresting... isee many of you also invented their nicks....anyway thax for answering the post................. .

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

well this is the nick I use the most, people know its me, and yea its the one I have had for longest, when I dont want to be Identified I use a totally different one with one of my non Grigora@... email addresses

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

well mine i dont really use it everywhere cause i am not in anymore chatrooms or so................

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i made up my nick when i was trying to find a name to use on AIM and my friend said dark wind. so i looked mu dark and wind in a Japanese-English dictionary and roughly translated the 2 words and desided to put them together. after that i desided to use it on forums on so on...

I have been using mine for years. I got it from StarCraft...wow that was a while ago... ^_^'

Signature
Mad Props to Yuna for the sig ^_^

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

nice inventionfor some of u i have tought of change it but i dont really know what coulkd i write instead

Signature

Twinlord

Twinlord

Andrew

i think something invented cause its like ur dream to become that something or it is that wich you identify yourself with.....

Water, Wind, Fire and Earth
Powers which conform the whole Earth,
The one you will choose wil be Darkness or Light,
The ones to control all over their might...

The Renaissence of Life
The Life of the ONE...

I originally wanted to use "Shiryuu", but since it was already taken... I just went with this one (made up)

Signature

i've choosed this name because i used warhammer as mine name in some games and 666 for hell and i also choosed it because mine name is the same at other forums and BT sites
this makes it easier to remember everything

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Dunno, I guess because I'm good with guns (I just sharpshoot, I don't hunt or anything 8P) and I just recently finished re-watching Trigun when I became a member here at MT.

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

Quote by tiantitoi suddenly want to know why did people choose their nickname.....

Well, I explain my username in my Userpage:

"Let me explain the origin of my username. Diaphanus is a Medieval Latin word that means transparent. It is similar to Diaphanes, which is a genus name for fireflies. Hotaru Tomoe from Sailor Moon, my favorite fictional character, has a name that means firefly. So my username reminds me of Hotaru."

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

Asahi

Asahi

gone

mmh because i like this nickname 'asahi' very well. have find it in my jap. book . =)

Nairdas

The Speaker of Truth

I like the invented ones the best. When I started going to anime forums I did use an anime characters name, but I was a DBZ nut back then.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

mine is a scramble of my name ^_^ I came up with it on Furcadia- a whole 8 years ago? *old old* ^_^' ... belmikry= KIMBERLY

pronounced bell-mik-ree *just in case you wondered ^_^'*

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

shhho

shhz!

i like to make my own nick name... usually inspired by names of other characters in games or animes... and even my own name! just like this user name i am using right now :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.