Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Minitokyo

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

page 1 of 1 5 total items

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

You know this thread coming a mile away. XD

In my view, Vice City is better (probably because the 80's is the coolest era) but damn, San Andreas is HUGE. And you can even hijack a TRAIN!

It also include some RPG elments like driving skills, cycling, etc...

Too bad about the radio station. Nothing can beat Vice City's VCPR. XD

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Oh yeah....Guess what? Gamestop employee's get to dress 'gangsta' or 'pimp' for when it comes out......
If you've seen my picture.....try and picture someone like that being 'gangsta' or 'pimp' Cause I sure as hell can't. As far as I know GTA : SA is going to be twice as big as GTA : Vice City was for when it was released. So get ready for some serious consumer demand. As far as game play? Common, Rockstar seems to make things better and better every time around. =P

Signature Image

Quote by white-zeroYou know this thread coming a mile away. XD
Anyways, I just got my hands on it and played it all day. In my view, Vice City is better (probably because the 80's is the coolest era) but damn, San Andreas is huge. And you can even hijack a TRAIN!
Too bad about the radio station. Nothing can beat Vice City's vcpr. XD

WZ, how the hell can you have a copy of gta:sa if it does not have a US shipping date until October 25th, which would make the US release Oct 26th, while you live in Malaysia?!

Rockstar UK have issued a firm statement: "The proper authorities are investigating the theft and are continuing to investigate all possible leads to ensure there is no further dissemination of our creative content. Downloading, possession and distribution of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, including making the game available on the internet, is theft."

i knew that the code was stolen from Rockstar and was downloadable from the internet, but you are a FOOL to broadcast to the world that you have a copy of it in your possesion!

Rockstar have also asked that anyone who finds info on or links to the unauthorised downloads, scans or videos should contact them at piracy@rockstargames.com.

Would someone else like to email them or should i?

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Point taken......I suggest you just change the post to what people think about it....I was hoping my subject would divert attention....but yeah......>.> Considering the fact that yeah......that is illegal....Thanks Peace for pointing it out though....I'm curious to know what your major is..

But seriously white.....Edit this.....before somethihng DOES happen @_@ I don't wanna see anything either =(.

Signature Image

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Quote by thePeacemaker

Quote by white-zeroYou know this thread coming a mile away. XD
Anyways, I just got my hands on it and played it all day. In my view, Vice City is better (probably because the 80's is the coolest era) but damn, San Andreas is huge. And you can even hijack a TRAIN!
Too bad about the radio station. Nothing can beat Vice City's vcpr. XD

WZ, how the hell can you have a copy of gta:sa if it does not have a US shipping date until October 25th, which would make the US release Oct 26th, while you live in Malaysia?!
Rockstar UK have issued a firm statement: "The proper authorities are investigating the theft and are continuing to investigate all possible leads to ensure there is no further dissemination of our creative content. Downloading, possession and distribution of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, including making the game available on the internet, is theft."
i knew that the code was stolen from Rockstar and was downloadable from the internet, but you are a FOOL to broadcast to the world that you have a copy of it in your possesion!
Rockstar have also asked that anyone who finds info on or links to the unauthorised downloads, scans or videos should contact them at piracy@rockstargames.com.
Would someone else like to email them or should i?

FYI, I don't download anything related to it and calling me a fool would start a HUGE FEUD between us. But for the good of the community, I edited my first post. So there.

By now, you should know, that Asia is rampant on piracy and I just borrowed a pirated copy from a friend. So, if you want to hunt someone and sue in court, it's not me.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.