Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you love about Minitokyo? :3 - Minitokyo

What do you love about Minitokyo? :3

page 1 of 1 12 total items

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

What do you love about this wonderful site? Say it here! :D You can repeat your turn and say something different. I'll go first!

I love Minitokyo, because all of you guys are here XD (refering to my friends on MT)^^

How about u? :)

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

The lively forum~

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

^ the cool people ^_^

Signature Image
This day we fight!

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

For my Angel here *blows a kiss*

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

karahorse2397

karahorse2397

I'm a LOVERS <3

Because of all the nice people here :-)

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

because of the games in the forums, and that it's still lively after 6 years of being here.

Signature Image

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

Because I found ppl who have the same interests as me x)

ChaoticMirage

ChaoticMirage

just walk on! yeah!

The people is amazing and nice, many of them have talent to make good-quality wallpapers. Congratulations to all the artists that makes MT an awesome place of wallpapers, scans, indy art and more!

Signature Image

I love all of my friends !

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

I love the anime wallpapers :D :D And wonderful artist XD XD

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Quote by HooyaahI love all of my friends !

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s72/zuperman219/Gifs/Josh_Yeah_Mirror.gif
Yeah! ! !

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

My userpage :3

Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.