"Say I Love You" Anime

Tagged under Say I Love You

page 1 of 1 5 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

I'm so excited that one of my current guilty pleasure manga has finally gotten it's own anime.

If you haven't checked this one out yet, and love romance/school setting themed manga, definitely give this one a try.

I like how they're staying pretty close to the manga storyline, though Arata's VA took me an episode to get used to. For some reason I imagined him having somewhat of a deeper voice.

I also miss the pretty artwork from the manga, but I suppose that's to be expected in a weekly anime series...

What are your thoughts on the series so far? How much of the manga storyline do you think they'll cover this season?

Signature Image

aureawolf

aureawolf

Aurea says: OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

Cancel

Hey!

Well, I first knew about the anime and then I knew about the manga, so I immediately start my reading. I'm on chapter 24 and I absolutely love it! I also checked out other mangas by Hazuki-sensei and it stroke me the difference between qualities and themes. I didn't like at all the other mangas, but SAY I LOVE YOU is just adorable and very positive. I've seen opinions which say that the continuous in-sights and "life lessons" are "tiresome and boring; I completely dissagree about this. Let's face it: most of shoujo mangas build a very pathetic sentimental education for girls (thay teach, wether it's their intention or not, that women should love without any expectations, that they must suffer in order to show true love and such), so the internal dialogues of Mei and the rest of the gang, whom realise that the world and life are not as simple as they thought, that people are able to change... that's quite valuable from the way I see it. As for the differences between manga and anime, it looks fine. Although sometimes I feel like the anime emphasize little details that hadn't had much importance in the manga (like the kiss and Yamato's lips... *¬* Not that I'm complaining!) and pass very quickly over some circumstances that are very significant (like Aiko's situation).

The world is not beautiful, therefore, it is. -Kino no tabi-

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

Ranmao, The Blue Cat Of Lau-sama

Cancel

I've been a fan of "Sukitte Ii na yo" ever since its manga firstly got released. I really so so so love it~! <3
I'm downloading it right now... Can't wait to watch it~! xD

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I was born to serve Lau-sama...in every single kind of way. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Signature

Cancel

It could be interesting,but the manga is not over,so what about the final of the movie?

• Jul 02, 2013
Cancel

I haven't watched the anime or read the manga. The artwork intrigue me so I'll definitely watch and read this.
I don't mind if they change a few bits in the anime, as long as it make sense.

• Jul 03, 2013

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.