Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your opinion about Kamisama Hajimemashita (manga)? - Minitokyo

What's your opinion about Kamisama Hajimemashita (manga)?

page 1 of 1 1 total item

aureawolf

aureawolf

Aurea says: OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

Hello everyone!

I would like to discuss here the value of a very cute story: Kamisama Hajimemashita by Suzuki Julietta. In the world of shoujo manga, I think that this one is pretty good because it combines various elements which enrichen each other: the humor, the romance, the personal growth. Of course, I wouln't be able to state that this an all-new-original production; after all, from my experience I identified Inuyasha as immediate reference, but I saw a little bit of InuxBoku SS, Oresama Teacher and Dengeki Daisy as well. Maybe these series were a source of inspiration, maybe not, who knows? The thing is that I enjoy very much the story, the characters, the situations... After all, it is not the classical story where the girl is kinda dumb, weak and suffers in silence for her love and such, so that's kinda refreshing, isn't it?

Do you enjoy it too? What elements would you say that are coolest? Would you link this manga to another one?

The world is not beautiful, therefore, it is. -Kino no tabi-

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.