Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Help]I need some help - Minitokyo

[Help]I need some help

page 1 of 1 7 total items

hello everybody
by a picture I found this forum.
I'd like to create an image but I need brushes to create the background
I need advice and left.

all love NewTime

pikture like this

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/bleachtiaharrbhc3e1ut57.jpg

I'm not certain what you are requesting but where you posted was not the proper forum, I am moving it here to the sandbox.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

If you need brushes, try deviantART for starters. You can also Google the ones you need, it should list a good number of sites that provide brushes. Just don't forget to credit the ones who made them in your descriptions.

Signature

I dont know the names of the brushes, hance i can't search for ones
the picture in my description is original
I have no changed

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Well, I believe the wallpaper was made by snyp, another member of MT (judging by the signature and the wallpaper style), so maybe you can ask him for help if you actually want the identical set of brushes like in that wallpaper.

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Try these words when searching for the brushes you want: circle(s), abstract, grunge, geometric, arrow, feather etc. - that is, search for literally what you see: "circle brushes", "arrow brushes" and so on.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

aurorawitch

aurorawitch

Lack of inspiration

The site where i got my brushes from: http://www.starwalt.com/photoshop_stuff.html

Epic fail :DSignature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.