Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sketch - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

I'm thinking of making an original wall for a change though it probably won't be finished anytime soon. I've made a sketch of the charactes I want ot put there but as I haven't drawn anything from scratch for quite a long time, I'm not satisfied with their body propotions. Especially: she looks too plastic to me and I don't know what to do about his leg (probably the only thing that's ruining the feeling of a front view). My problem is that I want her to be sitting between his legs but somehow it all looks off to me now. And another thing - should I leave their hands that are further away as they are or redraw them somehow? I'll be grateful for any comments and suggestions.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Oh, this is very pretty, I like what you have so far. As for proportions, they don't look that bad to me, in fact they look quite good. Since I myself still suck at anatomy and perspective I'm not sure what else to suggest except to perhaps make the male a bit more...corpulent. You know, masculine - wider shoulders, more angular face, longer arms and legs. As for those arms behind them, perhaps you could make his arm encircle her shoulders and hers to go around his waist or rest on the floor. Up to you. But yeah, this really looks nice and fluffy, lol, keep it up!

Signature

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

Thanks, Alenas! Yeah, my boys all look too feminine unfortunately... This one's supposed to be the cute, maybe even bishie type, but I'll try to do something about him to make him look more like a man :D And regarding the hands, I've been suugested the same thing half an hour ago so I'll stick to that.

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

this is good :D but like alenas said, yeah the boy looks feminine XD
but great job and all this is really pretty **

Signature Image

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

She has nice boobs (+1 by me) xD but her biceps could use some work, thinner and more curves. Somehow I have the feeling that her upper but is noc compatble with the legs and hips, maybe due that. And a girly guy, no problems with that.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

Version 2

Hmm, any better? I can't make his face more angular, that wouldn't end up well T_T And sorry, Akira - I made her boobs look a bit smaller, I guess it all looks more 'compatible' now.

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

the arm looks good to me, though the position of his arm between her armpit is a little bit weird? imo anyway but I like how you draw the hands :D
also, the upper part of the guy's body is a bit broader than before, but I think the lower part still looks a little bit feminine (a bit too small) but I think that's just me
nonetheless great job with this :D

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.