Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Android Games for tablet - Minitokyo

Android Games for tablet

page 1 of 1 11 total items

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Hello guys, can you recommends me some android games? the free ones of course. I play it with tablet 10.1 inch. any genre is fine

merged: 11-22-2012 ~ 05:56am
No one ever playing here o__O

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Lastein

Neko Fudanshi

I have suggestions for you!

- Battle Cats
- Zenovia
- Destinia or Destina (not sure which one is right lol, correct me if you see the one already XD)
- Pou

Played this games from my BF's android phone, so they were good enough, and is addicted to Battle Cats as well ~ (since that's what my phone can do)

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Played zenonia 5, abit annoyed cannot defeat 4th boss. Never playing others but i might try it. Thanks

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Lastein

Neko Fudanshi

Don't worry its annoying, and no prob. Try looking for COM2US apps, they are good anyways.

Pou is like a tomagotchi if you didn't checked it out yet.

sunala

Bjkn$nkm&rt#vghjiouj|TyfUIij

Pou is good game. i like playing it use my iphone.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if you're into my little pony there is a game for android that I adore and having great fun with, there's also other hasbro games I enjoy. there's also some apps that even though you may not like you can uninstall them. I recently got my paws on a tablet and even though I don't like them I will uninstall them. however there is this mahjong game I enjoy playing. I got a hold of a next book 7 and not an android tablet, but I can play android games on it though. there's also adult swim games and if you can, you can download itunes and install games that way, there are plenty of free ones to choose from as well. happy playing !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

aurorawitch

aurorawitch

Lack of inspiration

I am playing Candy Crush Saga right now. I know it's a bit childish and first levels are boring-easy as hell but after 20. level you will be addicted too(play and see what i mean O.o)

Epic fail :DSignature Image

rotten180

rotten180

Time Travel Is Never Easy

I play DOT defender of texel, it pretty IMO, also play the Simpsons tapped out

support S20-SignatureStudio !!
Signature Image
http://myanimelist.net/profile/mageara38

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

Pou seems interesting, my sister addicted to it.
@Lartein, yeah I played tinyfarm com2us version but the stuffs is really expensive, i stuck at level 12. I prefer Tinyfarm Line version. curiuos to Inotia 4 but not download it yet
@angelxuan, I played My Little Pony enough far and got many ponies before my tablet crashed. After it fixed all the data got erased, not really want start from scrath again. And I never heard iTunes can downloaded on android too, check it later, kinda interesting
@aurorawitch and rotten180, thanks for recomendation :)

Atm, I addicted to Line I Love coffe. Make my own cafe with cute graphic, but geez customize avatar need real money -_-

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've restarted four times now, it would crash and I would return to it once again and go for more. the pony game appears to be quite addicting, because it maxes out at 70 if you can't access the second half of the game, you'll pretty much run out of things to do, but it still fun all the same. there is also merry manor for itouch so I'm not certain it can be obtained on android, but it's also fun, it's a farming game that changes with the season and my first generation itouch can handle the weight so if it's a newer android (and the game is available) then you'll probably be able to play it. I have learned of google plus, you'll have to google it and it'll take you right into it, which has android related games and it's also a chat area and can handle the weight on my little android. it's like facebook just not as loaded down, and then there's facebook which can also play some android related games too.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Clouds and Sheep. It's a simulation game. Very funny.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.