Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Here I am again, unsure of my piece being good or not - Minitokyo

Here I am again, unsure of my piece being good or not

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Ok so here's the piece:
http://fav.me/d5m58ei

The credits can be seen below the image
Anything I should change?

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

B-BRabbit

B-BRabbit

The Empress

Oh wow, it's so awesome! O.O so beautiful !

Acheronta Movebo

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Well, you can't submit that wallpaper to MT because it contains artwork from pixiv.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=13692023

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

That was the main question I had about it (actually I had no idea it was from pixiv till now, but I did question if I could use that picture of alucard)

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

Quote by FranWell, you can't submit that wallpaper to MT because it contains artwork from pixiv.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=13692023

i'm not into artwork at all, but why you cant submit it when its on pixiv? is there anything between MT and pixiv?

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Quote by Ak1r0i'm not into artwork at all, but why you cant submit it when its on pixiv? is there anything between MT and pixiv?

There is a mutual agreement between Minitokyo and Pixiv in which we agreed not to accept images from Pixiv that haven't been officially published in magazines, artbooks etc. It's basically considered ripping someone else's work (the same goes for deviantART images). Only images that have been officially published (and scanned like for example Pixiv Girls Collection 2011) can be used and are accepted here.

Signature

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

Quote by Alenas

Quote by Ak1r0i'm not into artwork at all, but why you cant submit it when its on pixiv? is there anything between MT and pixiv?

There is a mutual agreement between Minitokyo and Pixiv in which we agreed not to accept images from Pixiv that haven't been officially published in magazines, artbooks etc. It's basically considered ripping someone else's work (the same goes for deviantART images). Only images that have been officially published (and scanned like for example Pixiv Girls Collection 2011) can be used and are accepted here.

i see...thats very informative. thanks! ;)

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.