Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Kantoku Self Select Calendar 2012: February - Minitokyo

Deletion of Kantoku Self Select Calendar 2012: February

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Since I havent gotten a response from a moderator (fenafir)
I Still think this is a Lame excuse just to keep your version since you updated yours after I posted mine and just because I updated mine which had the same dimensions as when I first posted it shouldn't have had made a difference in deciding which to keep unless mine had smaller dimensions which it didn't. Also since when was this a rule "both updated time and scan now have to be in considered instead" I personally think you just did this to bend the rules to your advantage just so you could keep yours, since your more worried about being the top poster at MT. and if your going to make up new rules it Should be made known to every user and not expect were mind readers about unknown rules.

The scan you have submitted (Kantoku Self Select Calendar 2012: February) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Your first submission originally had a file size around 1.75. Was unable to compare the quality with 568001 update file size of 4.8 version because MT website crashed and couldn\'t full view or delete around that time. You could have left your version alone until MT was fully restored but you CHOSE to update it with a 4.0 file size before the quality check and deletion could take place. So both updated time and scan now have to be in considered instead.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I just saw your deletion appeal. Fenafir didn't come up with a new rule to keep her scan in the gallery. When a lot of members started to update their old submissions with new scans so that their submissions wouldn't be deleted, we requested an update time stamp. We said that we would count (if both submissions had the same pixel size) the update time to choose between those scans and that the person who updated their scan last would be the person whose scan got deleted. Because if you update your scan after another member has updated his version there is no way to know if you have just updated the same scan again or if you have updated it with the better version to keep your scan in the gallery. So that's the reason why we have this last updated time stamp at all.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

It would've been good to have known that before or else I wouldn't have updated it. The only reason I updated mine was because I wasn't satisfied with the file size when I converted it from a PNG file to JPEG since it seemed too small when it was originally 25mb PNG so I had to switch between computers to convert it again to be sure if it would come out the same file size as before.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.