Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper "doesn't exist"? - Minitokyo

Wallpaper "doesn't exist"?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

So, I ended up clicking on one of my wallpapers here (Soul Calibur wallpaper) and noticed it apparently had been deleted? But it still appears in my gallery and I received no kind of PM regarding its deletion, so I'm assuming it's some kind of bug? Thanks for your time!

- K.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

What makes you think it has been deleted? It's still in the gallery, hasn't been moved to another category either. Do you get some kind of message when you click on it, or...?

Signature

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

This is what pops up.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Check your Site Options - your wallpaper has been tagged under 'Ecchi' tag as well and if you have Ecchi Content filter enabled in your Site Options, then you can not see your wallpaper. I think that's most likely the issue here.

Signature

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Ah, that makes sense. Is there any way to protest the removal of that particular tag? I don't think it's particularly relevant, given the nature of the wallpaper. I'd like to see this wallpaper without having to remove my ecchi content filter.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

it's been removed

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

When I go to the MT homepage, it often shows me this picture in the Random Popular Wallpaper section and only states 'Wallpaper' without adding any other tags. When I click on it, it links to nowhere and the note appears which says I can either make a bug report or return to the MT homepage. I only got the address of the image by clicking on 'Copy link address' in Firefox. So is it really a bug or should I ignore it?

Yoko-Litner

Yoko-Litner

?????????

I went to click on one of my wall papers, "Don't Look" an it says that my wall was removed and or no longer exists? What's up with that? Don't Look  by Yoko-Litner
Don't Look by Yoko-Litner here is the walls link any help would be much appreciated, Thanks!

my-maidenvectoryvector-wallersnocturnal-mtssesshomaru-luvinhellsingbloodthirstyfullmetal-alchemist-fansbrokenwings-trinitybloodcode-geass-knightsdark-walliescolorfull-wallies[gruop=cute-wallies]cafe-tboujin-arenadoujinshi-support-clubdark-palacedemons-of-rebellion

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Quote by Yoko-LitnerI went to click on one of my wall papers, "Don't Look" an it says that my wall was removed and or no longer exists? What's up with that? Don't Look by Yoko-Litner
Don't Look by Yoko-Litner here is the walls link any help would be much appreciated, Thanks!

Shows up without problems, so it will probably that is tagged as ecchi. It can show up as deleted as you are no logged in (usually you can read there a text that certain parts of the site cannot be viewed as long you are not logged in), or maybe the ecchi filter is active in "site options".

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

As akiranyo mentioned, you have the ecchi filter on

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

i need my wallpaper back it was my own work haw could you do that!

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Quote by abnero24i need my wallpaper back it was my own work haw could you do that!

This was already resolved via PM.

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.