Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Dangan Ronpa 1: Group Scan 1 - Minitokyo

Deletion of Dangan Ronpa 1: Group Scan 1

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Can I ask why exactly this scan was deleted?
If it's because the brushstrokes look blurry, that's the artist's style, not the scan quality..
:)

Quote by aozoraskies,

The scan you have submitted (Dangan Ronpa 1: Group Scan 1) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

For some reason, it shows up on my notifications page, under the normal notifications ಠ_ಠ I only processed the tags, didn't even click on the scan.

...Did I accidentally break something? Or is MT having hiccups again? Or is it some crazy coincidence and I'm just being paranoid? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Oh, and I also don't see scans for any of the character tags you reported ಠ_ಠ *paranoia is heavily fueled*

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Fenafir deleted it because it's enlarged and full of jpeg artifacts.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

What mado just said, that was the reason it was deleted for.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.