Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will SAO anime get a new season? - Minitokyo

Will SAO anime get a new season?

Tagged under Sword Art Online

page 1 of 1 2 total items

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

Hi all and a happy new year.
Just wondering if anyone have an idea if sword art online anime have plans for a new season?
I'm just really looking forward to see GGO and Sinon all animated :)
Especially on the Excaliber quest.

If anyone knows pls do reply and show a proof of it. XD
We don't want rumors running around bringing false hopes. :)

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

when the creator/s feel the desire or want to create another one they will. as of right now it has ended. it's sad when something ends I know, but that's how it is. regardless of popularity it's always the creator/s choice to do so. there is still the dvd special going and they might bring out another one and just call it something else, like they did for .hack. even if the fans want something they don't always get it. for now there is fanfics, fanart and should of could of, but as for the legit nothing. and no I am not a fan of this series, didn't care for it none, it reminded me too much of .hack. but that doesn't mean I don't keep up with the animation franchise.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.