Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Kaku-San-Sei Million Arthur scans - Minitokyo

Deletion of Kaku-San-Sei Million Arthur scans

page 1 of 1 2 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Quote: The scan you have submitted (Carrying Weapons) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

My scan was the same size as: Tansuke#607371 and was submitted first.

Quote: The scan you have submitted (Magic) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

I think the scan I submitted had good quality and it was 4216x5383, the same size as: Hanokage#607374 which was submitted a day later.

Quote: The scan you have submitted (Attacking) was removed for the following reason:

I think the scan I submitted was 4184x5351 which is the same size as: Hou#607376 which I submitted earlier and I don't think that anything was wrong with the quality.

Quote: The scan you have submitted (Floating With Candy) was removed for the following reason:

My scan was the same size, I don't believe anything was wrong with the quality and my scan was submitted a day earlier than: Kaku-San-Sei Million Arthur#607362

Can my scans or any of them be restored?

Thanks for your time^^

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I've deleted your submissions because all of them are smaller than the newer versions. Your deleted scans have 3500 pixels and the newer scans have more than 5000 pixels.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.