Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how to lev up? - Minitokyo

how to lev up?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

OnePiece Fan

in wrong way ,i had done something very fool yesterday.so i decide to get know first.

how can i see my level?and how to level up?or if i want to share some pics with everyone,how can i do correctly?

please don't laugh at me,my english reading skill is really very poor,the support gets so many new words to me@_@

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

See the support section there? Go there and you'll find the answers.

As for the levels, just move the cursor to the bar under your avatar and you'll see it. To submit gallery item see the left side menu.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

use the search function
on ur up-right page...
there u will find it....
sory bout the say
but u must know this
coz u r part of this community now.ok

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

OnePiece Fan

is there exp or else here?and what does Notifications: 16 mean?i may get some more questions......

Signature

kotaru

kotaru

Solitude Cried

Notifications means theres someone replyed to your threads!! anyway where are you from. your level is found by clicking your name!!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.