Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SWORD ART ONLINE on Toonami!? - Minitokyo

SWORD ART ONLINE on Toonami!?

Tagged under Sword Art Online

Will you sign the Petition!? :D

Yes
9 votes
No
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

THERE'S A PETITION TO HAVE "SWORD ART ONLINE" AIR ON TOONAMI ON CARTOONNETWORK! PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION SO WE CAN ENJOY A REALLY GREAT ANIME ON THE WEEKEND! :D WILL YOU SIGN IT!? - http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sword-art-online-on-toonami/

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

OMG YES! XD I'VE NEVER WATCHED IT BEFORE :P SO THIS IS AWESOME :D They should show D.Gray-man on Toonami too! XD
I signed it by the way :P

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

as I'm not a fan or anything why am I not surprised. all mainstream either good or bad tend to be shoved into toonami somehow/eventually. look at what they got now, and in the past. maybe something more fun, probably have to move something around, stop playing for a bit and clean up SAO some, from what I've seen and what they allow on tv.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I didn't know this. It is a great anime so i would do it.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

For something like that to even work, it would need to be dubbed in English first.

Generally speaking, Cartoon Network, or really any other place minus private anime-based channels, don't put on anime shows that haven't been licensed and dubbed. Before any of this were to even happen, it would require the series to be brought over and translated. While the series is bringing brought over, there is no word if it'll just be subbed, or dubbed as well. With all of that in mind, it's highly doubtful it'd get aired.

Saying that the show has a romance that can rival Romeo and Juliet is also an incredibly large stretch.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.