Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Boys VS Girls [2013 Match] - Minitokyo

Boys VS Girls [2013 Match]

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

(Boys add 2 while girls subtract 2 to the rolling score. When the count reaches 100 boys win and when the score gets to 0 the girls win. The count resets at 50 by the one who posts either 100 or 0) Have fun and don't take it personally, it's just a game. ;)

the last is 38
GO!

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Back-san, according to the last forum, http://forum.minitokyo.net/t73017?page=3
I don't think we're allowed to make anymore of these forums :o I think. If you scroll down and read the comments, it should restate what they had said before^^

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

woah,i'm sorry.
i didn't know that.
:(

thanks for the notice Muffin-chan
:)

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

No prob^^

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.