Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of 607671 - Minitokyo

Deletion of 607671

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Quote: dispar,

The scan you have submitted ([url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/607671][/url]) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

607859 is the same as the picture which I submitted.
Why was it deleted?

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

There was a left over glue crease discoloration in the middle of the scan where the dinosaur back bone was at.

Quote by FenafirThere was a left over glue crease discoloration in the middle of the scan where the dinosaur back bone was at.

Thank you.
I surely made a mistake when I put two pictures together. However, is it replaced in such a trifle?You say that backgrounds do not always matter.I want this picture and do not say. If this is permitted, a lot of correctable pictures exist in a gallery of the MT.Please let me know your opinion.

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

In this case, the background is not the dinosaur but the blue, yellow swirly pattern is. If it was just the blue background cropped then it would not matter and yours would have been kept. But the dinosaur and the girl are the main subject of the scan so both are equally important in the composition. Would you rather prefer to just keep the girl sitting on part of the skeleton body and ignore the dino's neck and skull part? That would not make any sense.

Quote by disparI want this picture and do not say. If this is permitted, a lot of correctable pictures exist in a gallery of the MT.Please let me know your opinion.

I don't get what you mean here....You do have this "free" picture and it is probably already in your hardrive. What makes it having here any different than any other imageboard sites? If you like it then fav/buy it. It not your scan or your artwork so what is the deal?

This type of replacing is no different than what other members do here especially when one has done it many times.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.