Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Captain Obvious Thread 2 - Minitokyo

The Captain Obvious Thread 2

page 13 of 16 « Previous 1... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next » 367 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

unless you're a good hacker, then nothing is truly classified. then, when you hack that classified stuff, you become "recruited" one way or another.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

At the present time, the only truly classified information is that which resides only and securely in the minds of they who would never disclose it.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well, Russia has it right, you can't hack a typewriter, nor can you hack pen and paper. if "they" keep up their experiments eventually they'll be able to hack and manipulate the brain, they already can to a degree, but left to explore they will only improve this devious experiment.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

One is ignorant of what one does not know.

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

^ not if you are a politician.

The center is generally located in the middle.

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

The middle most commonly has rich, sweet, and tasty filling, especially when referring to jelly doughnuts.

Quote by moritz^ not if you are a politician.

The center is generally located in the middle.

^ I am not a politician.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

matter is solid liquid and gas

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yet matter cannot be created not destroyed.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

If it takes batteries, is long and thin like a flashlight, hums loudly when activated but doesn't illuminate, it is probably not a flashlight.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sometimes the batteries are so small, that they cost more to replace than the tech device it came out of.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Few people enjoy having their fingernails yanked off with a pair of pliers.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

waterboarding is more helpful with torture these days, less messy and everyone keeps their fingernails.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

If at first you don't succeed you will have failed in the attempt at least once.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

and if own a robot and you're trying to make it get smarter, do not use youtube you will fail at making it remotely smart.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Everything that you find on the internet is not necessarily factual.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

So much for buying that beach front property in Arizona then.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

That "Nigerian Prince" does not actually intend to release any funds into your bank account.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

and I have a feeling you're not going to get any discounts on your "medicine" from Canada either.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

You never know.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well the shadow knows, which could be more dangerous than not knowing.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

No one knows how far the Universe extends in any particular direction.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well I'd imagine the higher beings do, but they just point and laugh so they no help in finding out that grand mystery.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Larger and well-cut diamonds which have high clarity and whiter color sparkle beautifully and are prized my many.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

and to what some may believe, diamonds do not come from coal.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 13 of 16 « Previous 1... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next » 367 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.