Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guilty Pleasure Foods - Minitokyo

Guilty Pleasure Foods

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

What are some foods that you really shouldn't eat that much of (but do)?
-----
For me, my guilty pleasure food is sea salt & black pepper kettle chips. It's the perfect blend of salty, spicy, and crunchy that I crave after a long day at work...

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Oreos.

For some reason, I've never grown out of them and I enjoy being able to have them occasionally.

Signature Image

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Well I work at a doughnut shop and I'm pretty sure they are NOT good for you.
I don't have time to eat right when I'm working so I'll munch on those and lately I have been
eating way too much of them lol I love them, especially Glazed and the limited time Pumpkin one that comes out in Sept -Oct.

Ice cream and omg White Chocolate KitKat bars <33

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

WAFFLES and MUFFINS and BACON and This is a farce.....

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

Mine would be anything sweet, But because I've been recovering from a very bad illness I have to watch my sugar intake and not to eat sweets.

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

cake :3 and icecream :3 yumm hehe XD i know these would rote the teeth out of my head buuuuut they are soooooo good :3

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! Thank goodness they're not around all year, or else I would be plumper than Violet Beauregard.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

DokiDokiChan

Retired Moderator, Tagger

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Pickles. While they are actually a somewhat healthy snack, in the amount I consume the sodium could kill me.

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

I eat oreos and icecream everyday @.@

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

In most cases, I convince myself that simple Toast isn't as dull and boring as people make it out to be.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

YukariSendou

YukariSendou

New World to Begin

Sphagetti with barbeque Sauce,,,,,,The sauce is so Badd......-__-

"uruchai....uruchai....uruchai....uruchaaai...."Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

toast isent boring it can be pared with so many things or had by its self and be enjoied ^-^ im guilty for having it alot hehe XD especially home made bread :3 *druals* home made bread fresh out of the oven with butter... yumm :3 now i want some :3

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

lets for me it would have to be chocolate
all types so long as it has no caramel (yuck!) in it ill eat it.
oooh yeah nd root beer floats. bless the weird person who decided to combine root beer nd ice cream!

Signature

Instant noodles....and ramen. I have too much of it. I really need to start eating healthier food!
But i love having my instant noodles while watching anime. They just...go together.

Chocolate for me too....Especially Ferrero Rocher. Its just awesomeness in a gold wrapper. :3

Tower Reaching Heaven
Signature

windyroller

windyroller

Certified Chocoholic

Cookie dough. Frozen, homemade balls of chocolate chip cookie dough definitely is a guilty pleasure food.

Quote by SnickerdoodleNinjaGIRL SCOUT COOKIES! Thank goodness they're not around all year, or else I would be plumper than Violet Beauregard.

Prooooobably shouldn't tell you that Keebler makes two of them all year round. But if you're more into Do-Si-Dos or something, then, yeah. Very good thing they're only around once a year. XD

Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

chocolate ice cream sandwiches :3

Signature Image
This day we fight!

immihitsugaya

Inuo Michaelis:Pocky Eating Gal

Chocolate chip cookie dough, Ice cream Rainbow Jelly, a bottle of ketchup, Rainbow Cake, and chinese food

My lord...P-Please don't...I'm merely one princess...
Inuo doesn't understand this but, she's marrying the Phantomhive butler...What a life she lives in...

TrizHuo

TrizHuo

Ranmao, The Blue Cat Of Lau-sama

thai spicy seafood dishes, barbeque pork with mayonnaise and tomato sauce or kimchi as a side dish. *drools*

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I was born to serve Lau-sama...in every single kind of way. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Signature

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Ice cream... mmm...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I've recently become addicted to Skinny Pop popcorn... it says to "indulge guilt free", but when you can eat half the bag in one sitting... *whistles*

Signature Image

shadowwhuntress

shadowwhuntress

Divergent

I'm not allowed by my doctor to drink too much of ice tea and chocolate drinks because they trigger my migraine, but yeah they're... delicious.

here for a moment

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

It is and will always be: CHOCOLATE!

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Smoothies. : )

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Chocolate...a lot of chocolate thingies!
I sometimes sneak a piece of chocolate for a moment of heaven. Then..I take another piece and repeat.
Whenever I get to eat pie and get to choose, chocolate is the way to go.

Last week...I ate my chocolate milka oreo bar in a day...so delicious ~

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.