Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Calling all critics! - Minitokyo

Calling all critics!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Fillling you in on the latest.

Ne, minna-san... you didn't think Mai-chan was dead, did you? ^_~

Since she has stopped doing the MTM, Mai-chan has had a lot more free time on her hands these days, so she's been looking for a good anime, manga, or game to keep her occupied. But with all of the series out there (both new and old)... it's just so hard to make a choice, so she needs your help! Compete in MT's upcoming site-wide review contest to convince her what you think she absolutely must watch...or what she shouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.

Also, for those of you who aren't convinced yet, there will be prizes! Stay tuned for the official rules and updates coming soon.

P.S. Now is a good time to start bribing Mai-chan and the other staff members, as some of them will likely be your judges. ;) Mai-chan heard from fireflywishes and CyanideBlizzard that Snickerdoodleninja likes Thin Mints...

...personally, Mai-chan likes sugar cookies with colorful sprinkles on them. <3

Signature
	Image(The Policy) A must read! (The Userguide) For day to day living!
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!
Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

Daydreamer1

Daydreamer1

V2FFTB

Woohoo.. looking so forward to it... That would be my specielity here.. XD
Bring it on Lads and Ladies

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

review contest ? well i guess i can't joining on that part but i will give Mai-chan cookies with colorful sprinkles supply for ten years instead :D

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

naw cupcakes with sprinkles or even ice cream cake, now that is heavenly, you can legitly mix things and they don't get soggy with the ice cream ! looking forward to the fun by the way

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

I'm bad at reviews :P buuuut....
Rainbow colored cake for Mai chan!

Signature Image
This day we fight!

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Welcome back, Mai Chan! :D Can't wait to join into the contest! :D

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Daydreamer1

Daydreamer1

V2FFTB

Why is every one (exept for Toshiro) trying to bribe her ? XD

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.