Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of the scan All Alone With You by EGOIST. - Minitokyo

Deletion of the scan All Alone With You by EGOIST.

Tagged under GUILTY CROWN

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Suzumiya-Boy

Suzumiya-Boy

We are! / We go!

That was unfair, is also strange for this page.

It is assumed that all users share scans seek the best quality available so that the website has good pictures.

I uploaded a better scan of the cover of All Alone With You by EGOIST (Tagged as GUILTY CROWN), the resolution is 5100x7008 and obviously the colors look much better, comparing there still available on the Web that is 1700x2048.

How well are analyzed the scans before deleting? Who does it?

Only seek to share the scans with the best possible quality, there is much truth that I have to thank Minitokyo many years in a matter of scans, so I try to upload the best possible quality.

Thank you. I'll be waiting answer. For a best Minitokyo.

P.S. Sorry for my english, my main language is Spanish.

El hombre que lo Consiguió todo en este mundo fue el Rey de los Piratas Gold Roger. Sus Ultimas palabras, durante su ejecución, enviaron a la gente a los mares. "¿Mis riquezas y mis tesoros? si los queréis, os permito haceros con ellos. !Buscadlos, los dejé todos en ese lugar!". En esta era, los hombres persiguen sus sueños. !El mundo se encuentra sumergido en la Gran era de los Piratas!

Signature Image

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

If it gets deleted once, then it will get deleted again so don't submit the same scan twice. Instead ask in the forums on why it was deleted in the first place.

Just because a scan is super huge does not always means its always better. The smaller image is a digital copy of that DVD scan therefore the quality is more superior. Digital quality are usually greater than scan quality since its more true to the original look. Official Digital Art we even wrote it on the tag info.

Also the left part of your scan at the hand was cropped and there was text on the bottom.

Suzumiya-Boy

Suzumiya-Boy

We are! / We go!

oh, too bad. Maybe I thought that I had uploaded had better quality and that letters would not matter much. Anyway, at the end I will not be the last word on.

Thanks for all your efforts! Very friendly to respond. :) Until another time, for more good scans.

Hasta luego. :P

El hombre que lo Consiguió todo en este mundo fue el Rey de los Piratas Gold Roger. Sus Ultimas palabras, durante su ejecución, enviaron a la gente a los mares. "¿Mis riquezas y mis tesoros? si los queréis, os permito haceros con ellos. !Buscadlos, los dejé todos en ese lugar!". En esta era, los hombres persiguen sus sueños. !El mundo se encuentra sumergido en la Gran era de los Piratas!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.