Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Walking Along - Minitokyo

Deletion of Walking Along

Tagged under Spice and Wolf

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Quote: MisaSasekage,

The scan you have submitted (Horo: Walking Along) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

The scan you're referring to is nat's here: Green with Nature

While they both had the same dimensions 4884x6943 nat's scan is 4, 427 kb and mine was 8, 429 kb and while nat's was self-scanned my scan was bigger by 4, 002 kb. I was told by a scan Mod that if two scans are uploaded with the same dimensions that the larger overall pixels determines which one stays and which one goes.

Thanks for your time ^^

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Your scan was deleted because it is nat's scan. ;) A lot of members submit her scans before she does it. But since it is her scan she has the right to replace her own scan that was submitted by another member.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Quote: I was told by a scan Mod that if two scans are uploaded with the same dimensions that the larger overall pixels determines which one stays and which one goes

I think you are taking this view too literally as its not always the case. A scan with 2mb can look like 8mb scan. It all matters how its looks when you full view both image. If they look the same and the 2mb is first in line then it will stay and the 8mb gets deleted. Or if the 8mb looks worst then the 2mb then 8mb gets deleted and vice versa. It all matter how it was properly converted. Back then you made bad conversions which meant tons of jpeg artifacts on them and so your was deleted in favor of the later.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.