Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Immi's Sweet Shop and Chat Room - Minitokyo

Immi's Sweet Shop and Chat Room

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

immihitsugaya

Inuo Michaelis:Pocky Eating Gal

Immi here, and I'm offically welcoming everyone to my Sweets Shop and Chat Room, where everyone with a sweet thooth can chat and have something sweet I hope you enjoy your stay, and call on me for anything sweet related
-Immi (Emo-chan)-

My lord...P-Please don't...I'm merely one princess...
Inuo doesn't understand this but, she's marrying the Phantomhive butler...What a life she lives in...

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

Joey here.....thanx..finally someone who loves to talk about sweets...I like to b called lollipop princess:-) so u like to be called immi:-)

You do you, I`ll do me, And we wont do each other
Probably.........

Thanks for posting a new thread. ^_^ It's not structured enough and has no clear guidelines so it will be closed, most likely. There should be a specific point or two as the shout box serves as the 'chat room' more or less and the forums are "orderly". For example, you might have any guest to your sweet shop be required to order a special sweet item that they like and the next poster could serve them that or say 'we are all out but here is a (insert a different but yummy sweet thing'. Then they could post what the want to eat and the next member could serve them and so on. See how it has some defined guidelines now? ^^

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

I want a meringue pie with red velvet cupcakes,...ur welcome:-)

You do you, I`ll do me, And we wont do each other
Probably.........

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.