Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 April Contest - Minitokyo

April Contest

Group announcement by The-Band-Dark-Leaf

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Our monthly contest is back in swing with posts with the theme of Spring. Because there are members who are south of the equator there is the option for anyone to post regarding things that address the Fall season instead. Images are fine but music is better, for after all, we are a band. Have fun! The winner with the most/best posts will have the honor, glory, and recognition.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

So who won last months contest?!?!? Maybe I should check Google...they have ALL the answers. >.<

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

I don't know spring XDDD or any other season lolz

Signature Image
This day we fight!

^ yes, Honduras is the place to go to escape cold weather whenever. Just post what makes you feel most alive. Spring is as a rebirth and we all need something to make us sense that we matter and are significant in some way that is meaningful and aids our fellow band members.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I guess we shall never know the answer to my question.

I seriously do not recall announcing a March contest because at the time there was so little activity at the group I didn't think enough people cared anymore. However, because there is interest again, I will take time later today and the announce a winner for March. If Doggy would like to be the new manager then that is OK too. if you would like me to step down I would be willing to do so with no hard feelings. I started the group so that people could have fun. So long as we are having fun, I'm happy. ^_^

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Well you asked and I suggested that we make posts related to Marching Band stuff and the like.(You can see I posted in this manner accordingly after the group announcement)

At this point I feel you should make the Winner of the March Contest the person who has participated the LEAST over the last year.
This might spark them and others to participate in the group more.

That would be a good idea if we wanted a large handful of monthly winners, Doggy >.<

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

Let's roll then I'm gonna win

Music is what life sounds like

Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

^ haha....no :P

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ ohh yes

you will lose to me :P

Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

aaaah, so I smell a challenge here? hmmmhmhmmmmhmm

Signature Image
This day we fight!

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

*Face Palms*

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

yeah It's on bandmate a.k.a black pony

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.