Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group Opinion Matters - Minitokyo

Group Opinion Matters

Group announcement by The-Band-Dark-Leaf

What should we members do?

Delete inacive members.
0 votes
Set a timeline for inactive members
1 votes
Encourage inactive members to return first
4 votes
Have a "special event first and notify all members".
1 votes
Remove those with no posts fror one year.
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

I wanted to know what you all would like to say regarding the subject of group loyalty. Would you be in favor of culling the members to include only those who post at least once per annum or "each year". If not what should be done about those who have seemingly forsaken the band? (by the way discussion is open and debate/constructive conversation open)

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

I think we should try to encourage them first, if that doesn't work, then you can delete them. I think giving them a chance first is fair :3

merged: 04-09-2013 ~ 05:43am
I think we should try to encourage them first, if that doesn't work, then you can delete them. I think giving them a chance first is fair :3

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Give the older non-active members a chance to become active. Or just boot anyone that is not active in the prior last two months as this would take care of a lot of issues... jkjk >.<

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

OK, so far we agree that a chance should be given to those not active. I could PM each of the members who haven't posted in the last two months. Do you think that a longer period of time would be more appropriate? Also, it would be allowable to add them back to the group at a later time if they wished to be back as an ACTIVE member.

I was considering announcing another beach party at our island, La Isla Bonita. Members really had fun there before and I could include an invitation to the month long party and concert to those who receive the membership retention PM. If they do not post by the end of that month (May) then they would be expunged.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey if you have not been active in the last 40 seconds then you are out of here! lmao

I was trying to be serious.

>.<

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I was trying to be facetious.

:P

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

I was trying too............. yeah I don't know what we're doing xD

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

*serious mode on* What if they come back someday.. Hmmm.. Can't we just put their names in other place, like a grave, but not a grave, ummm something like that x_x I think deleting them is a bit extreme, they were part of the band afterall :/

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I concur with "Little Bone" let them live. Either that or BURN THEM ALL !

OK, let them live then. I will announce our upcoming beach party before the end of the month and invite everyone. Does a month long beach party sound good to you all? I am open for suggestions, as always.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Bring on da Noise...bring on da Swimsuits...bring on the PARTY!

Now where did I leave my Surfboard?

Hmm well as a mildly dead member here I'd say I get busy with schoolwork and barely have time to drop by and say hi, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to be here! I'd love to contribute when I can ~

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I agree with Lady =w=

I may not be around as much, but as one of the founding members of the band, it'd be nice to still be included :3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

So Leafy and Lady are back :D (or they will be back, right?) I told you guys it wasn't a good idea to delete our old members :/

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I'm kind of around x3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.