Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 stupid pop idols - Minitokyo

stupid pop idols

page 1 of 1 11 total items

well aren't they just getting worse

i mean come on, take this as an exampel:
if you go buy a pepsi x, you see britney spears, pink and beyonce on the bottle dressed as if they were xena! (or something like that!) they do it for the money offcouse i know that, but in the mind of the average person, doesn't it just make them look more stupid, and seem more dumb than they allready are

for to make it worse, we hear that aguilera and spears, are now putting out their singles on the same day, just to see who is the most popular, what im thinking is don't they have anything better to do than making a "stupid blonde bitch fight"?

anyone please anyone shoot'em or just make these girls stop, can you humiliate yourself anymore than they have allready done by this?

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Just don't watch garbage like MTV and it'll bother you less. I barely even realize they're around anymore.

Signature

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

your right, more it goes and more it become ridiculous, i mean Justin Timberlake and all are just so annoying. :sweat: But by chance not all of the pop singer are as idiot... well there isnt much...or im just mistaken the music style of the singers lol. And dont worry about aguilera and spears, if they get in a cat fight they might kill each other so we wont have to hired someone to do so for us. :) It would be the start of a good day for me, not you?

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

plaaf

Goldbach's conjectur

you're complety right that's why i only like hearing rock music, thta's the best and the singer aren't like this stupid britney!.....

"all pairs numbers are sum of two prims numbers" by Goldbach (XVIIe century)
--> will you be the first to demonstrate it?

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Quote by cerberus20if you go buy a pepsi x, you see britney spears, pink and beyonce on the bottle dressed as if they were xena! (or something like that!)

Not just that, there's actually a whole commercial behind it where those 3 are singing that "Rock you" song (You know, ~We will, we will, rock you! *Boom* *Boom* *Clap*~), in the middle of a greek arena like those in gladiator movies. And at the end, they just start drinking pepsi for seemingly no reason at all. It's so ridiculously random b/c singing to a greek arena has absolutely nothing to do with pepsi XD.

Its socitey dumbing down the kids and continue to put that image into their heads so they will be train to be slave to those products so the big companies can make loads of money off from those who falls for it. Totally shameful. -_-

Icy

thank god for tivo and editing out all the dumbasses that televison shoots at your head. stupid corporations are almost as bad as the government when it comes to brainwashing the masses

i still cant forget frickin Justin Timberlake winning over Johnny Cash at the MTV awards. ah so ironic too how he died around that time......

pop idols have been always over rated. it's like getting someone to make something popular so
everyone can follow that fad. but i agree johnny cash should of won. his song was so sad and
seemed so sincere.

Quote by Kizuna

Quote by cerberus20if you go buy a pepsi x, you see britney spears, pink
and beyonce on the bottle dressed as if they were xena! (or something
like that!)

Not just that, there's actually a whole commercial behind it where
those 3 are singing that "Rock you" song (You know, ~We will, we will,
rock you! *Boom* *Boom* *Clap*~), in the middle of a greek arena like
those in gladiator movies. And at the end, they just start drinking
pepsi for seemingly no reason at all. It's so ridiculously random b/c
singing to a greek arena has absolutely nothing to do with pepsi XD.

okay the song you are referring to is queen - we will rock you, the worst part is that it is a classic number, of one of the few great bands that were arround in that time, and i can only say im glad i haven't seen that commercial

its unbelieveable what people will do for publicity and money

pyreleaf

pyreleaf

...Frustrated Elf Guitarist...

jtchen>> I think you're right.. hehe.. when I stopped watching MTV, I hardly noticed them anymore..

and along with these pop idols.. another thing comes into my mind: lindsay lohan and hillary duff [and variations thereof] I mean what the---?!?! Is it really like that nowadays? You give a blond shick a guitar and a mic and she's an instant pop star?

sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.