Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it possible to put out scan requests? - Minitokyo

Is it possible to put out scan requests?

Tagged under Vassalord

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I've been scouring google and fumbling through Japanese pages trying to find high dpi scans of some Vassalord image, but without any luck. I've rally been looking. I keep finding the same 72 dpi and under 900 px images or fractions of images.

I mainly trying to find scans of the DVD cover insert, the disc, and some of the illustrations that came with the limited edition of volume 7.

Does anybody know where I can find these images or a place to put out a request for them? I'd like to use them for some personal graphic design projects. I make things like clocks, posters, wallpapers for computers, desktop icons, etc.

If anybody can help me out that would be amazing! Thanks for any advice!

YHE

YHE

What The Freak !!!

I think you can search them in magazines, manga or posters where you can buy in most bookstores..
You can also search in manga sites to find some scans there..

I hope I helped you..

Y ou
H ave
E mailSignature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.