Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BEACH PARTY! - Minitokyo

Group announcement by The-Band-Dark-Leaf

Is this type of event something that you might like?

Yes, this is just what I was waiting for.
2 votes
Of course, it sounds like fun!
3 votes
I don't know, but let's find out.
1 votes
I may participate some.
2 votes
I'm not interested.
0 votes
Where did we get an island? Nevermind, I'm in!
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

It's time to infuse some fun back into our group with an awesome beach party and concert held on our own island, La Isla Bonita. This isn't just a mere concert and party, it is a three month long festival where the activities never stop and you may come and go as you please. Only members are allowed, of course, but members may invite friends to join. Post anything at all that is in keeping with MT policy, because there will be music of all types and nearly limitless activities to keep us all as busy as we wish to be. As a member, you may just laze on the beach and sip a cool beverage and munch on any of the countless and delicious foods provided. There is a restaurant with a buffet, snack bars, concession stand, and a genuine taco truck too!

Remember, this is our own island with private accommodations for each member and there will be many activities, including, but not limited to para-sailing, base jumping, volleyball, wave runners, sailing, surfing, swimming, horseback riding, and more. I personally plan on some quality time in the hot tub with a piƱa colada. We had fun with this last time and there were several fun volleyball games. Each of you have tickets so the fun starts May 1st !

why is it whenever i think of beach party, i immediately think of High School Musical 2.... -_- xD

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

*Climbs up a Palm Tree and watches*

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

I need some tickets

Music is what life sounds like

Signature

^ *gives Makeshift a dozen tickets*

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

*Gets some watermelon ice* and watermelons for smashing! :D :D

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

actually i am curious as to where we got an island of our own o.o

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

The Island is on loan from Greece...hey they got to make some money somehow. ^.~

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

hell yeah now I can invite the MT town

Signature

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Who wants some greek yogurt? ^_~

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

^ I do! It goes so well with Fresh Hot WAFFLES! =^.^=

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ so who want tacos?

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

^Only if you have volcano sauce.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.