Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo's Name - Minitokyo

Minitokyo's Name

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I was wondering if any of you know how minitokyo got its name or how it started cause this community is not 'mini' anymore.

Signature

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

When I first found minitokyo I thought it was a spin off "Megatokyo" XD Thank god I quickly learned otherwise... >_>

i dunno, maybe because it has a lot of Stereotyping Japanese art and crap? XD

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

In the support section there is a thread named History but yes, we could make it NeoTokyo 3 again ;)

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

Quote by Ritalin
i dunno, maybe because it has a lot of Stereotyping Japanese art and crap? XD

I love reading peoples responses lol But unfortunately as to you question, I have no idea Iam new here ^_^'

-Dagnarus-

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/3131/

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.