Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thumbnail not showing - Minitokyo

Thumbnail not showing

page 1 of 1 4 total items

riho88riho

riho88riho

Lady Riho

I have tried everything I can think of, but when I upload an image the thumbnail is completely black. If you click to download the image, it'll show up fine. The file and size are both within the limits and I've tried renaming and changing locations of the image before I upload. I've had two submissions deleted now saying that my file was corrupt, but all of my files can't be corrupt AND they've uploaded with no problem to AnimePapers. I've tried different browsers as well.

A little help and advice would be appreciated.

detectiveconan katekyo-hitman-reborn vectory clamp-a-holic anime-fans-united
Signature

Just got here tonight and the thumbnails for wallpapers/scans aren't showing up, but show up fine when I click on them and/or download them. Seems to take a while to load too.

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

Same here, the thumbnails for scans aren't showing up. This site is really slow too .__.

Signature

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

same for here too!i thought my line got problem!XD it seems like others also got the same problem with me too!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.