Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Idol Supremacy: Love Live! or The IDOLM@STER? - Minitokyo

Anime Idol Supremacy: Love Live! or The IDOLM@STER?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

pdrawman

pdrawman

Amateur Cartoonist

The anime series, themed "idols", have come on the Japanese market in recent times. However, I raise the following concerns, based on a review I read elsewhere about two series that have already gone: The Idolm@ster or Love Live!: School Idol Project?. Honestly, I have my point of view about these two series, but I would also, know your opinion: can compare? or is there not much to say to each other?. I hope their positions.

PDRAWMAN

BLOODY TRIGGER - Survive! Till the end!
for: PDRAWMAN (2000-2011)

I am not sure about Love Live!: School Idol Project but I have watched The Idolm@ster....quite a light anime to watch as the characters were pretty diverse and easy to understand. It is basically the slice of life type....so what else to expect?

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

umm what is this thread for to..im confused

You do you, I`ll do me, And we wont do each other
Probably.........

pdrawman

pdrawman

Amateur Cartoonist

Quote by joey101umm what is this thread for to..im confused

well ... if you ask me: I saw something in these two series, one more than another, really. And in many places, suggests the comparison of the two. If you ask me my position: The IDOLM @ STER, has everything a "slice of life" requires in addition to having a balance between classical and 3D animation. However, the number of characters, leaves you feeling of wanting to see more of the 24 chapters. (I do not consider any of the sequels). Love Live! School Idol Project, which I saw was full and despite having 12 chapters, abusing 3D animation and squander a better ending, the 9 girls were identified with a little more respective stereotypes. In conclusion, between the two sets cnaciones I'll take the Love Live! (are stickier XD)

PDRAWMAN

BLOODY TRIGGER - Survive! Till the end!
for: PDRAWMAN (2000-2011)

Maybe I should try Love Live! School Idol Project if it is that good....is it too concentric around the 9 girls or there are addition stuffs than the typical ones? Currently finding anime that outstanding compared to the mainstream ones ^^

I think Love Live is more popular. Besides Wake Up, Girls is not bad too.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.