page 1 of 1 9 total items

Cancel

hey guys!
can anyone recommend to me, old or new animes that already finished airing?
any genre will do..
thanks i appreciate it.. good day everyone..

• May 11, 2013

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

Cancel

Slam Dunk, Death Note, Lovely Complex. Those are great animes. :)

Signature

Cancel

code geass, bleach, tokyo mew meww

• May 12, 2013

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

Cancel

To aru majutsu no index 1 and 2 , Bakuman , Sket Dance , zetsuen no tempest , K project , Durarara , Tonari no kaibutsu kun ^^

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

Cancel

Clannad After Story, Macross Frontier, Steins Gate and probably Guilty Crown for its unintentional comedy :)

• May 13, 2013
Cancel

Death Note, Slam Dunk, FullMetal Alchemist(I loved the manga, dunno about anime), even 'Another' is good ^^

KazablanKa

KazablanKa

Youth Has No Age.

Cancel

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Another, Bakuman, Hanasaku Iroha, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Shiki, Steins;Gate, Tiger & Bunny, Soredemo Machi Wa Mawatteiru, Gundam 00, Rainbow Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin.

Oh well.. I hope those helped a bit :)

_"Both optimistic and pessimistic useful to the community ... the first invented the plane and the second invented the parachute!"
_"The wise who makes a boat to cross the river by ... rather than building walls around him to protect him from flooding!"
_"Learn from the mistakes of others,because you will not live enough to commit them all !"Signature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Cancel

I second 'Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro' and 'DURARARA!'. Other than that - 'Cowboy Bebop', 'Psycho-Pass', 'Wolf's Rain', 'Ergo Proxy' and 'Howl's Moving Castle'.

Signature

Cancel

thanks everyone!

• Jul 13, 2013

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.