Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I cannot Upload specific scans. - Minitokyo

I cannot Upload specific scans.

Tagged under Say I Love You

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Suzumiya-Boy

Suzumiya-Boy

We are! / We go!

Hi Minitokyo, this time I talk to to help me know that when I trying to upload the scans of the Jacket and the postcards of the Vol. 5 of the Blu-ray of Suki-tte Ii na yo. They're locked in a certain part of the percentage, they don't load and I try looking at the file size, file name, format and absolutely nothing happens, plus I have not reached the limit of loading scans.
This problem has already been submitted previously to try to upload some scans of HUNTER x HUNTER, I divided the pictures to upload, unfortunately these can not be done.

I'll be waiting for some answer, thank you so much.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english, my first language is Spanish.

El hombre que lo Consiguió todo en este mundo fue el Rey de los Piratas Gold Roger. Sus Ultimas palabras, durante su ejecución, enviaron a la gente a los mares. "¿Mis riquezas y mis tesoros? si los queréis, os permito haceros con ellos. !Buscadlos, los dejé todos en ese lugar!". En esta era, los hombres persiguen sus sueños. !El mundo se encuentra sumergido en la Gran era de los Piratas!

Signature Image

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

When it does that and kicks you back to an upload page it may be because your file size is too large. What pops up on your screen once it hits that percentage and then stops?

Suzumiya-Boy

Suzumiya-Boy

We are! / We go!

It's not the size of the file. Not even at the end reaches the percentage, usually stops at 2% or 8% then I have to reload the page again that the process is blocked.

Thank you for yor help, I have uploaded two of them, I'm still trying with the last.

merged: 05-15-2013 ~ 06:56am
The problem is ending, now I uploaded all scans for now, apologize for the inconvenience, just that it's a problem that has happened to me several times and so I thought to report it.

Thank you for you help.

El hombre que lo Consiguió todo en este mundo fue el Rey de los Piratas Gold Roger. Sus Ultimas palabras, durante su ejecución, enviaron a la gente a los mares. "¿Mis riquezas y mis tesoros? si los queréis, os permito haceros con ellos. !Buscadlos, los dejé todos en ese lugar!". En esta era, los hombres persiguen sus sueños. !El mundo se encuentra sumergido en la Gran era de los Piratas!

Signature Image

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Hmm, seems like refreshing or opening a new upload scan tab should fix your problem then, if it's not the file size it sounds like just a random little glitch in the system. It's happened to me when I try to upload a few times in the past, usually I just open a new tab/refresh the page to try and upload the file again. That solves the issue almost all of the time when it doesn't completely upload and shoots me back to the upload page when I know the file size isn't the problem.

merged: 05-15-2013 ~ 06:58am
Glad to hear you're problem is fixed and you're welcome :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.