Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Confused >__< - Minitokyo

Confused >__<

page 1 of 1 18 total items

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Um.... how do u know if ur in love or not? I never say I love u to ANYONE, not even my parents, I don't even use the phrase I love u jokingly. I don't know why I have such a problem with the damn phrase, maybe it's b/c I don't understand love.... I don't know, I'm so confused >__< I know this is something that someone can't explain to me, I guess ur suppose to just know when u love someone? ......help me.... that is if anyone can... sorry to waste ur time

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Love speaks always but not always with words. You don't need to tell some 1 you love them to know you do. Your action will always reflect the way you feel. To better know this... You ask yourself... Do you need him cause you want him, or do you want him cause you need him. Just a change in a word but have a whole different meaning. Then you'll know if this is love or not.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

well.
for me.

it's when u see someone
that u can't take your eyes off.

think bout it all day long

something very gloomy in ur heart and u wanna say it but ur mouth just can say it.

well that my opinion..
sorry not so expert in love matter.
my self just get a GF yesterday..and that the symptom i feel

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

Thanks but I think I'm just dumb....... I really don't love my parents or any family memebers, so I don't know what it is I'm suppose to be feeling *sigh* I don't even know sometimes if I'm happy or not...... *sigh* this is soo pathetic

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by DarkMaiden1369Thanks but I think I'm just dumb....... I really don't love my parents or any family memebers, so I don't know what it is I'm suppose to be feeling *sigh* I don't even know sometimes if I'm happy or not...... *sigh* this is soo pathetic

My parents are not great people, but I don't hate them or love them like I should. I have my reason and I'm guessing you have yours. Maybe you shouldn't ask how do you know if you love some 1 but more of how you know if you love yourself. Not knowing if your happy or not is a big "hint". Find youself 1st before trying to do anything else. What makes you, you. And stop saying your dumb damit! everybody is lost in they life at lease once. So don't be too hard on yourself.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

whoa! you dont have to yell at me *sniff* I wont call myself dumb anymore... gezz *sniff* I'm sorry Dark Savior.

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Hey! sorry for the misunderstanding but I wasn't yelling at you. I just want you to have more self-esteem. Don't get me wrong ^_^ and you didn't have to say sorry. You seem to be a good person... Try to keep it that way "lol"

Take your time... Try and find out what ur really feeling. I'm scared of my feelings and I've got into loadsa trouble because of them, but I guess Darksavior and Jackal have already said what I'm trying to say... I'll shut up now. Be strong :)

Himeno

Himeno

Loyal Slave

What I think is that love is more likely expressed in action rather than in words. Some poeple don't say the word "I love you" they expressed in another way without saying anything. It takes awhile to understands how you're feeling. ^^

Signature

Credit : PrincessChii

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

love, to me love is the most powerful feeling it's when you feel happy everytime you see that person you can't really explain to them how much they mean to you love makes you cry and it can bring you joy love is something unexpected to the person you know your in love when you feel a strong feeling in your heart a pleasent feeling that makes you happy love is priceless to me when you find that special person

/me signs.....Another depressing sappy thread.

Well for the topic, the type of love that you speak is something I've yet to understand;-/ I guess that means I've never been in love before; XO

- R. K. Kishore

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha babe! Just hang with me for a few months and you'll start sayin' I love you to pwetty meeeeeeeee.... uah?! pweety? wt..... i'm not pretty man?!?! I'm awesome!! *looks at darkbabe* wth? don't use that psychic mambo jambo at me aye? XD hehehe....

well anyway, i never say i love you to my parents or anyone either, those words i find hard to produce and infest reality with... but sure, over the net it's pretty easy to say it, because you don't need to express it verbally. But even though i can say it over the net, why should i? I've realised that love over the net is just bullsh*t now aye? hehe ^_^'

but yeah, love is a feeling.... according to the human race. You think the neanderthals, or the first lifeforms on earth felt love? Was our earth built using love as components ya think? haha.... right.... or maybe our mars and jupiter dated each other and had a night one stand so earth came along XD

anyway, to me... love is just one shard of a strong and powerful imagination now yeah? yeah of course it is, hehehe :)

ok, sorry for the super-reply here aye mate? ^_^' not even I would've read everything i've just written, hahaha XD

Signature

MenchiBurger

MenchiBurger

Medium Rare

Love really can't be defined, IMO. I love this one guy; we went out in high school. I knew it was just infatuation but it...deepened...in a way I can't explain. Slowly, it became less about us being alone together and the little things became bigger than making out: a phone call just to say good night, a treat to a meal, a back massage, just sitting around on a bed talking about everything and nothing. Three years later and I know I really love him because I just like being with him. I could care less if we went out on dates or he bought me flowers or whatnot, it's just that every time I see him and look into his eyes and see him smiling at me, I get this fuzzy feeling and I just know I love him. I really don't think love can be explained, and I don't think it's the same for everyone, either.

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

Quote by DarkMaiden1369Um.... how do u know if ur in love or not? I never say I love u to anyone, not even my parents, I don't even use the phrase I love u jokingly. I don't know why I have such a problem with the damn phrase, maybe it's b/c I don't understand love.... I don't know, I'm so confused &gt;__&lt; I know this is something that someone can't explain to me, I guess ur suppose to just know when u love someone? ......help me.... that is if anyone can... sorry to waste ur time

u know, id like to explain but....i kinda have a similar problem here. you know, i never used to feel like i was loved by anyone in the past, had any friends, people though of me like a freak. Now it as change but my problem is not resolved yet, im...well afraid of love itself. Weird hun? I just cant bare knowing someone love me or if not then il love him and thenl suddenly wont love anymore the guys juts like that...but i dont truly believe i once felt love for somebody...weir to explain, can only describe it with one word.... depressing... hate it so much, i feel like im damned or something. -__- Sure i wouldnt be surprises there is some weird guys at school which i cant feel safe around them cause their so...well anyways, if you want more to talk about it, you know someone who understand you here. Ja ne.

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Love is a fiction of the mind and body, it is more of just a lust. It is an instinct to breed or to be with someone due to loneliness, nothing more nothing less, it's all in the mind, there is no need for anyone once you realize it the only reall need is to procreate but if we could clone a sperm or just a human baby then we would have no need for really anyone, except for that person that signs me pay day check!

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by DistortionLove is a fiction of the mind and body, it is more of just a lust. It is an instinct to breed or to be with someone due to loneliness, nothing more nothing less, it's all in the mind, there is no need for anyone once you realize it the only reall need is to procreate but if we could clone a sperm or just a human baby then we would have no need for really anyone, except for that person that signs me pay day check!

In a sad manner, thats correct. Love IS just a form of lust and the desire to mindlessly pass on our seed to keep the species alive....everyone can boil down to humna instincts...if we actually think about it...but to be honest, would we want to know that? That the only reason were alive is to reproduce? No, hell no.

Signature Image

Love is something i have yet to understand, but i do know that if you do not love yourself, then there is no room in you to love another.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

wow inu000 you have a really good point never really thought about that before...

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.