Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need to remove my indy art.. - Minitokyo

Need to remove my indy art..

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

YHE

YHE

What The Freak !!!

I am new here that's why I don't know much of the policies, but I read them. The problem is I just posted a sketch in Indy art that I don't know if that is acceptable by any means necessary... And I only found out that there is this "sandbox" and the pic is already posted, but suppose to be posted in the sandbox first? ... How can I remove it ? THANK YOU

Y ou
H ave
E mailSignature

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

Hello there. Don't worry about that, the mods will check your art and decide whether to accept it or not. :)

Signature

YHE

YHE

What The Freak !!!

oh so that 's how it is.. thank you.

Y ou
H ave
E mailSignature

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

Yup, your welcome! :D

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

try reporting it and telling them why you want it removed. this is the sandbox, it's for artwork not already on the site, this conversation is more along the lines of asking to remove something already present, thus wrong forum. if the mod over said area hasn't removed it due to whatever the content, then ask them or merely report it with info and the reasoning. otherwise it'll probably remain on the site because mods are constantly busy and don't have time to look into the forums, etc. hope this helps.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.