Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your most complicated anime to watch? - Minitokyo

What is your most complicated anime to watch?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

I have one anime that I couldn't really understand. It is Steins;Gate. The plot is really intriguing and deep. What I meant about was time machine thing....something world lines and many more XD Wow so hard to fully understand all that but maybe it is because I watched Steins;Gate once only. At least, it was epic journey through time. What's yours?

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

The most complicated anime and manga I've seen is Tsubasa. There's so much confusion! XD In a OVA, they had cardcaptor sakura appear in it! :) Well, once you come to understand it, it's not so confusing! :P It's cool, you should read it! :)

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Hahaha I remembered that part...it is when Watanuki suddenly appeared in Tsubasa and something like fake Sakura in the ova. Not sure what xxxholic got to do with Tsubasa although both of them are drawn by CLAMP. Then, suddenly Watanuki is the son of Sakura and Shaoran....I think so, can't remember the plot :) I ended up not finishing Tsubasa fully....

yeah, i haven't read/watched TRC xxxHolic, but I'd read the plot on Wikipedia and it seemed so complex and confusing that i left all thoughts of seeing that series @___@

Then, i'd say that i found fruits basket maga also quite complex, it seemed toooo surreal. like people are sad when they shouldn't, and weird emotions and what not. That was my first and last shoujo manga, i cam to know shoujo is not a realm for me to simply walk in.

I'm currently reading Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko, it becomes somewhat hard to grasp when he starts talking philosophy and Takehiko sensei also attempts to draw some personifications of those philosophies and it becomes more weird and difficult to understand what exactly they're trying to say >.<'

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

the most complicated anime for me was Amnesia, that is why i stopped watching it at the 5 episode, but i did see the last episode where everything was made clear, and the thought that crossed my mind was "man i'm glad i didn't watch it"

Quote by blerina13the most complicated anime for me was Amnesia, that is why i stopped watching it at the 5 episode, but i did see the last episode where everything was made clear, and the thought that crossed my mind was "man i'm glad i didn't watch it"

Characters in Amnesia seems to be some pretty boys style or is it just me O.O I don't think I will watch it too based on the summary and pictures ^^

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Don't really consider One Piece complicated, but suppose it could be. It certainly has a lot of places and people within it, which can make it complicated. ...and it is expanding all the time. When it is all said and done, it will be quite the encyclopedia of information to understand from start to end. : )

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

After I watched TRC I read the manga - as I finished that I got the whole Story!

But the complicatest Anime for me so far is Higurashi no naka coro ni

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I've watched it a few years ago so I don't remember all the details but Ergo Proxy was pretty confusing at times. Well, it was no wonder since the anime dealt with a lot of philosophical questions and references.

Signature

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Quote by ToshiroBurritoThe most complicated anime and manga I've seen is Tsubasa. There's so much confusion! XD In a OVA, they had cardcaptor sakura appear in it! :) Well, once you come to understand it, it's not so confusing! :P It's cool, you should read it! :)

CLAMP basically intentionally used their characters from Cardcaptor Sakura, XXX Holic, X and other series to creat a new, darker and more serious story. The characters just have different roles, there is NOTHING complex about this. Also what you mean is just a cameo appareance, thats nothing unsual, you can refer to the topic which I created a few weeks ago.

My TOP list would be:

Touka Gettan - Probably the most complex series what I have ever seen. I noticed that the episodes where happening actually in reverse order, but even if I watch it that way, I still don't get what it should say. Guess somebody was more lucky about this.

Texhnolyze - I characterize it as "ugly yet beautiful world". Didn't really got the story first time, then I have read somewhere that I should watch it from the view of the city itself and not humans, it was more clear at once.

Serial Experiments Lain - I'm still not sure if the two Lains are one and same, but okay, I got the meaning on my second time =D

Otherwise Ghost in the Shell, Steins Gate, Ergo Proxy, Monster and Haibane Renmei. Wish they would make such shows once again.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Mawaru-Penguindrum

Serial Experiments Lain, it took me months to figure out the first few episode, very thought provoking if you know where to look for the ideas.

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

The most complicated anime I've seen, I actually can't recall the name to it (even though I've been trying to find it for years), It was so obscure that whenever I try to search for it, nothing remotely similar to it comes up. But it had people turning other people into gold, a strange ability called 'Dream Treatment', a war torn nation, and absolutely no sense. I may have been younger when I saw it, but adults were watching it with me and they had no clue what was happening.

Quote by AlenasI've watched it a few years ago so I don't remember all the details but Ergo Proxy was pretty confusing at times. Well, it was no wonder since the anime dealt with a lot of philosophical questions and references.

I've been meaning to watch this anime; but the only thing stopping me is was this. I tried to understand the plot when I read about it and was like,

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/d9/77/70/d9777074a9c2e3c31d69ac8543642aca.jpg
"Life is complicated enough with Christopher Nolan."

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Well i can't remember it..i think it's X-1999 yea i'm sure that's the name..the anime about kamui or someone like that i can't remember but it was pretty complicated i was stuck i couldn't understand the story

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

It's Nerawareta Gakuen. This anime has very beautiful scenes and animation, but so confusing. After finished watching the movie, I had no clue what was going on. 「(゚ペ)

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.