Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of my scan due to duplication - Minitokyo

Deletion of my scan due to duplication

Tagged under Shingeki no Kyojin

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hi,

my upload  by Vkun
by Vkun was deleted due to it being a duplicate scan.

Considering I asked someone specifically to get me this from AP, I think it's fair I get credit, I uploaded it to several sites at the same time, so I guess the upload here was slower and someone beat me to it.

P.S: Generally I could not care less, about e-penis and reuploading, but honestly this is a favorite of mine and it's somewhat annoying if indeed it was the case someone lurking on other boards and grabbing it within a minute.

Anyhow thanks for looking into this and appreciate running the site.

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Rule is and has always been on MT is whoever sends first gets to keep it unless the quality is terrible or the original scanner sends it then we favor the second.

I can respect the rule, but it must have been minutes of time difference between uploads I'm guessing or less, since I uploaded it to several sites almost at the same time. It's the principle of things that bother me, but oh well.

My guess is my yande.re or danbooru upload finished faster, unless what the guy says it's true and he got it "via email" although why would we uploaded it at the same time sort of baffles me. I guess like PPV10 he cares about the e-penis. I usually just pass on Jigsy's uploads from yande.re since I know he leaves them alone but this time he was nice enough to let me upload this one everywhere (except here it seems).

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Its call coincidence. The original scan source is from AP and that is where the majority of these scans come from when they are submitted to MT. No one is messing with you it just we have many submitters that submit the same thing at the same time.

All I can say to you is be faster in sniping scans and uploading.

Yeah I know, it's just the number of people who actually grab scans (from the now closed AP) is low, so I kinda raise my eyebrow when someone out of the norm uploads it at almost the exact time. Heck I follow Aurelia on twitter who scanned Star Driver posters and got beaten, so I'll leave the e-penis to others if they care this much.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.