Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of Typemoon Calender 2006 scan Rin Tohsaka - Minitokyo

deletion of Typemoon Calender 2006 scan Rin Tohsaka

page 1 of 1 6 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

I understand that a scan I had and updated  by evaunit2
by evaunit2 was selected before when chosen over the scan posted and now, that decision was reversed. What I want to question is if updating a submission can be used against a person, then why does it even exist other than to screw the person over who hopes to save their submission?

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

It was a mistake I made in the deletion (they pointed out the reason and I double checked to make sure), your update was late compare to the new submission so I had to reverse the deletion.

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

that doesn't answer my question, though it does answer that I paid for your mistake

merged: 06-03-2013 ~ 08:59am
I've had the same problem before, but it was ignored under the excuse that alternatives were not given time stamps and therefore the scan I reported was not deleted while my alternative was deleted when the alternative option was removed

Fenafir

Fenafir

If the person does not update in time before someone submits the new version in then the old version gets deleted. For you in this case you did not update in time therefore someone else beat you to it with the newer scan.

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

that still doesn't answer why the update button exists. That may sound fair and in many cases, be a fair scenario, however people aren't always paranoid over if someone will get a bigger version of their scan, so they can leave their computer and once coming back, behold, someone else is threatening their submission so they do what they can to save it. or in cases, they couldn't find the higher resolution scan in time.

Fenafir

Fenafir

The update button is there for you to update your scan if you don't want to submit as a new submission. You either be quick in your updates or face the lost of a scan to someone else who has a better scan.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.