Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wish to post a poster - Minitokyo

Wish to post a poster

Tagged under Shaman King

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I have been trying to post a poster of the new shaman king main characters that i found on the net but every time i try to upload it i get these messages:
Please submit your own work. You may not submit art/wallpapers you did not make
Submitted artwork must be of acceptable quality, showing effort and planning
this is not my own artwork as specified when i choose not my scan from the drop down.
so if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated
thanks

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Reading the guide/FAQ would be a good start and very useful on long terms. Here it is faq

Long story short, in the case that you really tried to submit as scan, (to me actually looks that you tried submit as wallpaper/indy art assumig the content of the message) it can be probably a duplicite, means is already in the gallery or also that the version in the gallery is much better. Anyways, this topic should belong to "Deletion Appeals" with posting the whole message of deletion. A moderator there can answer it much better as I do.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

What is the file size? if its over 15 mb than that message shows up.

Thanks for the contribution but for some reason the scan was uploaded successfully today.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.