Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What about a drop-down menu on the start page - Minitokyo

What about a drop-down menu on the start page

page 1 of 1 5 total items

It is so impractical to go to the smaller categories of scans and wallpapers because you have to go to a big scan gallery and then browse it and finally you can choose the category you're searching for in the drop down. My suggestion would be: There should be a drop down menu for all items on minitokyo at the first page - that would save a lot of traffic, too.

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

hm, great suggestion, Harakiri only has good suggetsions! lol
good idea I like ya idea!

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

hai hai i like this idea. i hope some mod will read this. it would be great, cuz it's really loading long if many mts are on.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

nice ...
very nice suggestioon indeed..
yeah..hope mod read this...
*thx again for the suggestion*
[try to make MT better everyaday]

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

on the frontpage, there a list with the letters a | b | c etc. down to z. click on the letter your category starts with and there you go.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.