Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How often do you update your facebook status? - Minitokyo

How often do you update your facebook status?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Hi friends,

Generally speaking Facebook has become so much a part of our life.
With close to a billion users out there, one can easily throw a stone and hit a Facebook user. The amount of time users engage in Facebook activities, like updating statuses, posting photos, commenting and ‘liking’ posts has also been increasing with smartphones and Wi-fi networks becoming commonplace in recent years.

Have u addicted to facebook ?

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

No. I think Facebook isn't as popular as it used to be, I just deleted my FB account. I made it just to play the games but I got bored easily and left. ^^;;

Signature

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

What is Facebook? :3

Ok, jokes aside and to answer the question - basically never. My friends forced me to create it, but I don't even go there, usually just getting mad on FB messages in my mail, which I'm getting despite that I unchecked almost everything in mailing options.

I'm totally considering to delete it ,just as the user above me did.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Lol, I've also been asked numerous times by various people to create a Facebook account but I never gave in and created one. I just didn't like that thing from the start - it was giving me bad vibes (don't ask me why, I don't even know myself) and since most of my instincts are usually correct, I never even considered making an account. Now I'm definitely glad I didn't. When I hear how obsessed and addicted people have become to it, it really makes me wonder about just how much it brings people closer and how much it breaks them apart. I won't say it doesn't have its advantages because it does but lately, it's like people have forgotten to communicate normally and can't do anything without social networks anymore. And yes, I have heard people complain about some of their friends updating their statuses more than 10 times a day and how exhausting and annoying it is to receive messages about it. :D

In terms of its popularity and all, with all those other social networks being created, I don't think it's really that popular and used as widely as it has been till now. Besides, they all came and went when their popularity declined and one day, Facebook will, too.

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

facebook is starting to fail for society, tracking and the likes (even if they are denying it, it's far too late for that) and other things like EA games pulling their games off, for the most part. it's only a matter of time before facebook falls by the waste side and the next best thing comes along, which rumor has it is google plus. at the moment I use facebook, mostly for the games, rarely do I talk to people, I don't even use/bother with chat. but I update my status as often as I deem necessary. it could be days or it could be hours.

update, I no longer use facebook yay ! I dropped them off like yesterday's garbage, or at least last week? very stinky place so pew !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

I'm not addicted to it, but sometimes its cool to check it and chat with friends online, also you can know about their lifes and if you get bored you can share some things and if that doesn't float your boat you can always play some games or the commun sense don't open facebook lol

In resume I update the status mmm about every 2 weeks

Music is what life sounds like

Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

The only day I updated it was when I made my account, so mmm.. never? :/ I don't like that place much, is full of eyes.. I only go there when I need to talk with familiars that are not in my country anymore.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

I have one but it's abandoned. The last time I updated it was last month I think but that is only due to an issue concerning some personal things. If not due to that I haven't touched Facebook in years. I'm not deleting it in case the sort of issue that was mentioned happen again.

#likethat'sabadthinglol

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

Once every 2 days maybe....

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

Never! XD

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

WTH is a facebook?! Some collection of paper sheets with faces on it?

(don't have a facebook account... we don't need social media - pick up a phone and call people!)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I update whenever I have something to say. Facebook is a good way for me to stay connected with International friends without racking up huge phone charges. :)

Signature Image

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

Quote by Cirrudon't have a facebook account... we don't need social media - pick up a phone and call people!

Ofc we need social media! How else am I suppose to stalk people in the comfort of my own home? :p

#likethat'sabadthinglol

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

Never, because I have a face, many books, but no facebook

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

I mostly just post picture or share things but i rarely post a comments and stuff like that but no i am not addicted to it ,actually i get bored if i stay there to long.

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Its rare I update my status on there. I might share some pictures or a music video or something on there, but mostly I use it to play games.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Heh... Once a month ( ・ิω・ิ)

This World Is Wrong . . .

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

never actually, I am no longer on facebook yay for me :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Never!
I made an account there two months ago, because my irl friends literally begged to me to make one xD
Well, I'm not much into sharing anything or updating status, I didn't even used my real name, nor my real pic, and only my irl friends and some MT friends knows my identity there, I don't accept friend requests of strangers, nor I play anything, just for the sake of chatting with few friends, because I don't really pick up my phone, when they call me because I always forgot where I placed my phone. lol.

Now, there are many apps that can serve the same purpose of connecting with distant friends like Line, Whatsapp etc.... but I'm not there.

My main account on whole internet is on MT <3
Because I like the people of MT more than any community. MT has one of best policy (on FB it's not rare to see "WTF" "GTFO" and "F**k" like abuse words added in comments) over whole internet imo.

TBH, I don't like that site much, I wasn't on favor to make account there but just for my friends' sake I did, even the white layout hurts my eyes a lot.
My privacy is very tight, and I don't do much other than chatting with my old school friends.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

It's been exactly two years after my last comment and I still didn't update my FB, lol :P

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

i actually dont have a status there XD

yeah wth is facebook? Lol i never had an account there so i wonder why people are so crazy about FB ? O-o

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.