Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u believe in luck or hard work? - Minitokyo

Do u believe in luck or hard work?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

hi everyone,

I strongly believe in hard work.There is no substitute for hard work , hard work is essential to be inculcated in each and every individual. Without hard work, we don't find almost anyone in this world achieving great feats.Therefore, I strongly assert that hardwork is key to success in anyone's career.

do u think is luck anywhere exist ............?

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

Hard work of course, people who work hard make their own luck. =)

Signature

"Luck is the residue of design" by John Milton.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

there is luck, but luck can only get a person so far. with hard work, it can get a person that much farther, in my opinion.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

I do believe in LUCK cuz I feel LUCKY.....hehehe LOL

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

I believe in making my own luck. It requires hard work and effort, yet, I seldom am as disappointed by the results, as I often am when sitting idle and merely waiting for something wonderful to happen of its own volition.

- Hoo

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Luck is something you get after working your A$$ off.. =/

- Huesin

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Luck is always there, you're always luckier than someone else. It's just your hard work that determines how effective your luck will be. Some people are luckier than others (like me -.-' just that i don't work at all.. so.. -.-') and you can attribute that to karma or whatever if you can't deal with it :P

"three rules for mangakas who are not geniuses; 1) be conceited 2) be hardworking 3) be lucky." from Bakuman
by conceited, he meant have confidence in yourself.. more and more, and work more and more so that you can back it up. And sometimes, in spite of everything, luck just betrays you. But don't feel like your hard work was wasted, had you not worked hard, your luck would have had been worse.
also
"when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." -Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
all that just depends on how badly you want it.

So hard work is necessary, whether you're lucky or not, cuz that's what is in your hands. Luck is not a thing you can control. But yes, without luck, it's very difficult to succeed.

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

There is no such thing as 'luck'. There is a chance that something may happen or not. Hard work does pay off, but there is also karma that comes into effect with life events as well.

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

I believe in luck. I'm a severe pocrastinator and rely mostly on luck to get things done. Personally I like doing things the smart way better than the hard way.

#likethat'sabadthinglol

Well, in my opinion you can't achieve anything without work hard enough.
Everything you do or want to do demands a certain amount of hard work,
but you can't control the result.

If you don't work hard enough, you'll fail.
if you do work hard enough and don't have "Luck", you'll fail
you'll succed only if you work hard and have the luck.

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

Quote by Peter DinklageAlthough I hate that word—“lucky.” It cheapens a lot of hard work. Living in Brooklyn in an apartment without any heat and paying for dinner at the bodega with dimes—I don’t think I felt myself lucky back then. Doing plays for 50 bucks and trying to be true to myself as an artist and turning down commercials where they wanted a leprechaun. Saying I was lucky negates the hard work I put in and spits on that guy who’s freezing his ass off back in Brooklyn. So I won’t say I’m lucky. I’m fortunate enough to find or attract very talented people. For some reason I found them, and they found me.

Brilliant!

#likethat'sabadthinglol

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Hard work XD

This World Is Wrong . . .

I believe that the harder you work, the luckier you become.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

nah not really....

merged: 08-22-2014 ~ 07:08am
nah not really....

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

It's rather easy half heartedly try something, fail and completely lose faith in the idea of hard work ever paying off; I've been there. Only after I saw hard work pay off first hand did I start believing.

I like your quote Redwyn but I think there are people who are nothing but lucky and absolutely deserve being spat on.

yokoshiro

yokoshiro

Yokoshiro

Hardwork ,luck's never on my side

Freelancer - Artist

Missty-chan

Missty-chan

Tales of fan

Hard work means nothing in this world if you're not lucky. You can work your ass off and fail if you're just unlucky.

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

You can make your own luck. Hard work all the way!

Agrees with Missty

Let's ask these two persons!
So what do you think guys, hard luck.. I mean hard work or luck?

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/eb/c0/df/ebc0df383ce761719f05d14ae50ec3f5.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-V2Fs65WFK4Q/UKiN4vx9_-I/AAAAAAAAAFU/HYucwT_w5fM/s1600/da3c8eb7d7c77471085363ac18634f67.jpg

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

I call that privilege

Missty-chan

Missty-chan

Tales of fan

Quote by greenoI call that privilege

You call that "privilege", I call it "reality".

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

You are sadly misinformed. There's a difference between luck and privilege.

Missty-chan

Missty-chan

Tales of fan

Quote by greenoYou are sadly misinformed. There's a difference between luck and privilege.

Oh ? Really ? Isn't it luck to be born in a wealthy family in the first place ? After that, you may have the "privilege" to choose your own path, sure. But you're just lucky to be born in such family to begin with.
I think you're just way too young (or idealist) to know how the world works. So, if there is someone misinformed here, it's not me. ;)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.